A lifetime of projects

JimR

Well, after many starts and stops in the process we finally purchased a small camp. Just 2 acres in NE Allegany County with a 2 bedroom cabin. There's state land bordering 2 sides, and more across the street. First step was to get the grass knocked down, that took two mows with the Husqvarna rider. Now to get the rutted driveway looked at, some maintenance on the well, and replace the soft living room floor, oh and need to buy a chainsaw for some clean up. I'm sure I will have many questions in the future.

• Like 16

Jeremy, I watched Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, and Zillow. I also had a search set up with the Hunt real estate website. Finally found the place on FB Marketplace.

• Thanks 1

So here is my advice on such a small piece.. kill all the grass and plant clover.. instant food plot !! Stare.land is nice but the older I get the closer I stay to camp.may as well make it produce for you.. best thing is clover stays green doenst need to be mowed every week and if there are enough critters around may not.need to be mowed at all!!

• Like 1