Any Kimber rifle fans here besides me?

I'm sold on Kimber rifles. IMHO, They truly are what all rifles should be. My first one was in 2003. An 84M Montana in 7mm-08.  These are hunting rifles.

Left to right....Kimber Hunter .22LR (original 2 position safety) 

84M Montana 7mm-08 (original 2 position safety) 

8400 Montana .325 WSM 

8400 Montana .30-06 (not an 84L)

Talkeetna .375 H&H.

I'm thinking about adding a few Select Grade rifles to the line up.

MyKimbers.JPG

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, airedale said:

Nice collection you have there. Always yearned (Still Do) for a Kimber Super America 22 LR like the one below, maybe someday:yes:.

wm_699267.jpg

The Super America's are beautiful rifles, but for a hunting gun, I like the matte finish metal on the Select Grades.  They're also much less expensive.

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Seriously? Westchester County - the first city north of the bronx. gotta be one of the biggest cities in NY.

Yonkers is still part of NY? I thought we tried to trade it plus our fearless governor Mr. Cuomo to NJ for some dryer lint and a half eaten BLT

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

lol - I don't consider anything south or east of Albany to be NY proper

so you eliminate the catskills and stueben, chatauqua, alleghany, and all the best bear hunting counties? but yet, you keep FSW territory in? 200"+ of snow in tug hill region shouldnt be considered NY, that's more like north pole.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

so you eliminate the catskills and stueben, chatauqua, alleghany, and all the best bear hunting counties? but yet, you keep FSW territory in? 200"+ of snow in tug hill region shouldnt be considered NY, that's more like north pole.

Fair enough - we will include the catskills and steuben, chatauqua and maybe Alleghany (although I think it was annexed by PA several years ago).  Sorry for derailing thread.  Back to quality Kimber rifles!

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Fair enough - we will include the catskills and steuben, chatauqua and maybe Alleghany (although I think it was annexed by PA several years ago).

and eliminate "Franklin" County? I don't think anybody has lived there in 100 years

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

and eliminate "Franklin" County? I don't think anybody has lived there in 100 years

Hey now, they have some real wall hangers up there. We need to keep them. 

I do not own a Kimber, but I've been interested in them for a while. I'm a big fan of the mauser action and they have a great reputation for accuracy. Plus they come in 257 Roberts and 280 AI :) 

• Like 1

They now make the Kimber Hunter, which is an 84M action and barrel with a less costly, yet equally accurate, polymer stock.  They go about $750 and are a bargain at that price.  They are also just as light as the Montanas.

48 minutes ago, Rattler said:

They now make the Kimber Hunter, which is an 84M action and barrel with a less costly, yet equally accurate, polymer stock.  They go about $750 and are a bargain at that price.  They are also just as light as the Montanas.

i believe we raffled off one at our QDMA branch banquet a couple years ago. i was a nice gun. Kimber Hunter in 7-08 with subalpine camo stock.

• Like 1