Any Kimber rifle fans here besides me?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

4th largest city in the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Comey and Son of Sam both from Yonkers  I think lady gaga also .

There is even a  movie called Lost in Yonkers.

Kinda of a famous city in NY  suprising that some guys in western NY never heard of it. .

Edited by Hunter007

James Comey and Son of Sam both from Yonkers  I think lady gaga also .

There is even a  movie called Lost in Yonkers.
Kinda of a famous city in NY  suprising that some guys in western NY never heard of it. .

I think Moog is our pulling our leg

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think Moog is our pulling our leg

Maybe wasn't he one of son of Sam's lawyers :) moog was only 9 back then probably.  Most of been a different moog  

Edited by Hunter007

Lady Gaga is from upper west side - Not Yonkers.  Friend of mine worked at her high school when she was there.  All girl catholic school.  Said she was always a quiet out cast girl who sat in the back of the class.

I've always been puzzled by the fact Kimber moved from Oregon to Yonkers.  They still have their office in Kalispell, MT though.  They now have a facility in Troy, AL as well.  They're hiring lots of workers there too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rattler said:

I've always been puzzled by the fact Kimber moved from Oregon to Yonkers.  They still have their office in Kalispell, MT though.  They now have a facility in Troy, AL as well.  They're hiring lots of workers there too.

The Oregon outfit had big time financial problems and had to fold. The Yonkers owners basically bought just the name and have since produced a whole new line totally different from the originals.

Al

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Elmo said:

Lady Gaga is from upper west side - Not Yonkers.  Friend of mine worked at her high school when she was there.  All girl catholic school.  Said she was always a quiet out cast girl who sat in the back of the class.

Oh maybe the story is.  she used to work as a pole dancer in Yonkers  anyway that is something I heard on tv apparently wrong I guess  wikipedia says new york city .

21 minutes ago, airedale said:

The Oregon outfit had big time financial problems and had to fold. The Yonkers owners basically bought just the name and have since produced a whole new line totally different from the originals.

Al

Aren't they mostly former employees of the original Kimber production facility though?

Oh maybe the story is.  she used to work as a pole dancer in Yonkers  anyway that is something I heard on tv apparently wrong I guess  wikipedia says new york city .

That’s Cardi B and she worked at sues Rendezvous in mt Vernon. Just go away

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chef said:

That’s Cardi B and she worked at sues Rendezvous in mt Vernon. Just go away

http://www.westchestermagazine.com/Westchester-Magazine/November-2009/Lady-Gaga-Says-Worst-Rumor-About-Herself-Is-That-She-039s-From-Yonkers/

Yawn

https://roundupnewswires.com/city/yonkers-ny/index.php/2019/02/24/yonkers-idol-hey-how-old-is-that-yonkers-born-gal-lady-gaga-read-her-complete-bio-and-learn-her-age-here/

If I was to bet  she is from Yonkers she wouldn't be the first person to lie about that .

Edited by Hunter007

5 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Can't argue if you think her birth place is a lie but like I said, friend of mine worked at her HS when she was there.   It was in the Upper East Side.

38 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Can't argue if you think her birth place is a lie but like I said, friend of mine worked at her HS when she was there.   It was in the Upper East Side.

I have friend said  that they have seen her in Yonkers before she was famous. 

Maybe she moved to the Eastside later in life  .  How else did that rumor get started . She is from the east side orginally like her name is  lady gaga  originally lol 

Probably just another phony celebrity trying to embellish their past . 

I'm not arguing I'm just telling you what I know and what's on the internet.  

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/yonkers/neighbors/happy-birthday-to-yonkers-stefani-joanne-angelina-germanotta/441061/

In the new york  city  uppity art freak circle  she runs in saying you are from a place like Yonkers gets  you laughed at that is probably why she don't want anyone to know . If I had to guess . 

Edited by Hunter007

52 minutes ago, Pigmy said:

jesus dude. vising and being seen in a place doesn't make you from there...

More then a few times  this friend was working at a store in Yonkers and seen her there  many times .

Why the f would she be shopping in Yonkers unless she lived around there . Obviously at one point in time the family lived there probably. Or that story would not  have gotten started in the first place .  

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/yonkers/neighbors/happy-birthday-to-yonkers-stefani-joanne-angelina-germanotta/441061/

2 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

More then a few times  this friend was working at a store in Yonkers and seen her there  many times .

Why the f would she be shopping in Yonkers unless she lived around there . Obviously at one point in time the family lived there probably. Or that story would not  have gotten started in the first place .  

Because sometimes the shopping is better somewhere else. I drive to long island to shop, but im not from long island