OnionTown, NY (Dutchess County)

BizCT

3 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Hey bionic did you see this on the news .

Is that the same company you use ?

No, I had not seen that, but thanks so much for linking that for me.  I love stuff like this, and you saw her mom’s breakdown, this is why I love helping! 

Thats Hanger Clinic, a prosthetic office not far from where I went in Tx over winter.  They are maybe an hour, or two away from the headquarters I go to, and are speaked VERY highly of.  Some people I met there were fitted from Hanger! 

thanks again! 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 5

On 8/2/2019 at 1:18 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I remember when @grampy @Bionic and @Jdubs tried to get me to join their "hunting club" called NXIVM!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM 

True story: a bunch of those women lived next to me in Halfmoon when I had my townhouse.  One hot one and the rest were earthy; not very outgoing either.  I always thought they were lesbians because the only guy who ever came around was that Raneire dude.  He looked and sounded like a whiny beotch, but he walked on water to those women.  Not surprised at all that it was a cult.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ding, Ding, Ding............next HNY forum charity boxing match: Bionic vs. Bill in the "East of Cooperstown, South of Lake George" division.

I want to root for Bionic, and if I thought it would be fair he would take it hand down. But, seeing Bill and Stormyhawk00 are avid WWE fans, I would guess the latter would show up with a steel chair and blind side Bionic to help Bill out resulting in Bionic winning by DQ and we will never know how it would play out without interference. :taunt:

Edited by DirtTime
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, DirtTime said:

I want to root for Bionic, and if I thought it would be fair he would take it hand down. But, seeing Bill and Stormyhawk00 are avid WWE fans, I would guess the latter would show up with a steel chair and blind side Bionic to help Bill out resulting in Bionic winning by DQ and we will never know how it would play out without interference. :taunt:

Yeah like gang members, can’t find with their hands...