Hunting Leases - Southern Tier

55 minutes ago, Nomad said:

With the senior discount we squeak  by....

Id hate to pay to hunt but 5K split 4 ways , may be less then taxes and upkeep on many guys land .

$5K split four ways for 200 or more acres, not a bad deal.  For only 50 acres not a good deal in my opinion, especially for someone who is predominantly a gun hunter like myself.  You've got less than 15 acres per man which is not a hell of a lot. You can reach each other with a rifle shot.  Like I've said before, you guys will price yourselves out of this pastime if you are so willing to throw big money at small pieces of land.  I want my son and the next generation of hunters to be able to afford this game.   Giving landowners anything they ask won't help our next generation.  

$5K split four ways for 200 or more acres, not a bad deal.  For only 50 acres not a good deal in my opinion, especially for someone who is predominantly a gun hunter like myself.  You've got less than 15 acres per man which is not a hell of a lot. You can reach each other with a rifle shot.  Like I've said before, you guys will price yourselves out of this pastime if you are so willing to throw big money at small pieces of land.  I want my son and the next generation of hunters to be able to afford this game.   Giving landowners anything they ask won't help our next generation.  

Tons of state land, state forest, and DEC/DEP land to hunt for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk