Hunting Licences on sale

fasteddie

I stopped at the Town Clerks office to get my ML , Archery , duplicate back tag and anterless tags . The system was slow but I got everything . Tags for 8H & 8F . I asked if anyone had been turned down and the clerk said I was the 2nd person to stop for licence or tags today . 

59 minutes ago, greensider said:

Sis mine online for first time I guess I have to wait for it to come in mail to see if I got doe tags as they don't let you know 

did mine online and the printout after said "selected" for doe tags .  I was assuming i got them - am hoping so. Either that or it just meant i selected them?  But it also had me at 0 preference points so I am thinking that means i got them.    

4 hours ago, greensider said:

Sis mine online for first time I guess I have to wait for it to come in mail to see if I got doe tags as they don't let you know 

Log back in to the DEC site and work your way back to the, "Licenses and Priviledges", page. There will be a column on the left of the page. Scroll down to where it says, "Previous DMP Selection". It will show your 2019 and all previous years. Good Luck.

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

did mine online and the printout after said "selected" for doe tags .  I was assuming i got them - am hoping so. Either that or it just meant i selected them?  But it also had me at 0 preference points so I am thinking that means i got them.    

If it said, "Selected", you're golden.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

That's gaming the system Biz and not permitted unless you send extra tags to me.

You gotta roll out the red carpet man! Fly me in for the TV-Ground Blind. Just get Directtv and I'll send you the KC Chiefs schedule!

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You gotta roll out the red carpet man! Fly me in for the TV-Ground Blind. Just get Directtv and I'll send you the KC Chiefs schedule!

Sorry Biz, there will be NO TV this year.  I am going to take this hunting thing this VERY SERIOUS.   Fun is for LOSERS!

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Sorry Biz, there will be NO TV this year.  I am going to take this hunting thing this VERY SERIOUS.   Fun is for LOSERS!

Until you bag your first big buck 2.5 weeks into the bow season THEN its all fun and games after that. 

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Until you bag your first big buck 2.5 weeks into the bow season THEN its all fun and games after that. 

Biz needs to get his own 130"!   Might wanna gps chip yours - he's been eyeing that, im pretty sure he is in love! 

• Like 1