Hunting Licences on sale

fasteddie

4 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

I bought min online this year and made a typo for the doe tags... I wanted 9H and 8G but put typed in 9G by accident.  I know they give out 8G's like candy come November 1st but I don't want to use my either sex because I don't have an 8G...

Anyways, I did get both tags .

So you're looking for a 9h when the Bow season opens? Can you apply for a 9h during the second draw?

Biz needs to get his own 130"!   Might wanna gps chip yours - he's been eyeing that, im pretty sure he is in love! 

A 130” buck is smaller than Moho’s. He needs a real measurer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Biz needs to get his own 130"!   Might wanna gps chip yours - he's been eyeing that, im pretty sure he is in love! 

You know how you child proof a house? Well I Biz proofed my house.

Char-broil grill
Hoyt bow
And burnt out lawn

No way is Biz coming anywhere near my place.

• Like 4

I bought min online this year and made a typo for the doe tags... I wanted 9H and 8G but put typed in 9G by accident.  I know they give out 8G's like candy come November 1st but I don't want to use my either sex because I don't have an 8G...

If I read this right your looking for an 8G doe tag for the archery season until nov 1st when the 2nd round comes up?

Stopped and got all my licenses and tags today. The town clerk said she didn't have any regulation books because they haven't been printed yet. The state will be sending them out as soon as they are done.:danced:.

I guess you can't expect much for $100

On 8/5/2019 at 7:23 AM, Arcade Hunter said:

Yes, thatt's  right.  

I always get (2) 8G Tags as its the only area I hunt. I could sign one over to you for the early season if come Nov. 1st you sign one of yours back to me. This way your covered for the early season. 

• Like 3

On 8/2/2019 at 2:15 PM, Arcade Hunter said:

8g you say, I can try for it for 2nd tag. I only hunt 9w and no chance for 2nd tag