Another Long Island giant

rachunter

Got a text from my niece who lives in the middle of the lsland. She said this buck comes into her complex every night and eats the bird seed. The picture isn’t that great but it sure looks like he has a bunch of stickers and trash definitely a big body deer. Funny thing he comes out of one the most heavily hunted parks on Long Island. The non-typical buck is one I could never connect with. I’ve seen a few but never got it done. 

15DABDDC-05A9-437B-BBCD-033D167020EC.jpeg

• Like 11

Got a text from my niece who lives in the middle of the lsland. She said this buck comes into her complex every night and eats the bird seed. The picture isn’t that great but it sure looks like he has a bunch of stickers and trash definitely a big body deer. Funny thing he comes out of one the most heavily hunted parks on Long Island. The non-typical buck is one I could never connect with. I’ve seen a few but never got it done. 

15DABDDC-05A9-437B-BBCD-033D167020EC.thumb.jpeg.cddad1b8cbe8c27932d1c30b726cd695.jpeg

Another SBJ buck. “Sweet Baby Jesus”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 8/2/2019 at 6:28 PM, Nytracker said:

He probably  lays up in somebody's  backyard during season... 

WMU 4J is bow only here with little for huntable land. i've watched herds of deer camp out and someone's backyard. my inlaws have had an influx of deer continuing to show up in their neighborhood that's not legally huntable. the group of over a dozen just make their rounds mowing down everyone's shrubs. lol

• Like 1