Remington model760 308 win

I've heard these are just as accurate as a bolt action. And recently I have thought about getting one of these, but in 270. as I'm all set up for reloading that cartridge. Would make a great walking gun I think. What is the trigger pull like on this? And could you please post a pick of the entire rifle?

My resistance is low on this one!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, grampy said:

I've heard these are just as accurate as a bolt action. And recently I have thought about getting one of these, but in 270. as I'm all set up for reloading that cartridge. Would make a great walking gun I think. What is the trigger pull like on this? And could you please post a pick of the entire rifle?

My resistance is low on this one!

There's a vintage 5 diamond (checkering) on Gunbroker. Buy it now price is $500 with a scope in 270.

www.gunbroker.com/item/818960893

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

There's a vintage 5 diamond (checkering) on Gunbroker. Buy it now price is $500 with a scope in 270.

www.gunbroker.com/item/818960893

I've had one recently brought to my attention from GB. 

I've dealt with Savagehunter in the past, he's a great guy!! I still owe him a cup of coffee.....hmmmm. I may have to meet up with him to lay eyes on this baby?

Could easily add a 308 die to the reloading bench. Along with another jar of powder and a box of Nosler BT's.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...