I jumped on board. Bought me a bucket hat.

turkeyfeathers

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’m right now, eating lunch, watching Gunsmoke and surfing the web , I’m going to need a nap soon .

to think if you beat yourself to the punch and fall asleep while doing all that you're only being a better multitasker.

...some co-workers in the office reach that level but it's eluded me for years.

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Shouldn’t you guys be shuffling papers or having conferences or whatever office guys do ?

I'm on scale-down. Hopefully retired soon to spend my time in Florida with you and Goose!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stopped at the local Wally World for a few things on the way home last night. Always stroll through the hunting and fishing section. Saw "boonie" hats. Tried one on, found a mirror and said "f-that".

Sticking with ball caps! 

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Says the guy that spent 95% of his working time sleeping or eating!  I will give you that the other 5% was real work!

Ah those days were long passed. Building inspections , hydrant inspections, school programs , vacant house program ( inspecting and classifying them as to danger ) smoke detector program ( knocking on every door and making sure they got them ) ,  more mandated training then some  specialty companies could keep,up,with , annual CPR, Blood Bourne pathogen, work place violence  , sexual harassment , diversity training . Emt training , quarterly tests on said training , annual haz mat training ( 3 days) . 8-10 bs calls a shift .

Made it hard to finish a cigar at one sit .

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Ah those days were long passed. Building inspections , hydrant inspections, school programs , vacant house program ( inspecting and classifying them as to danger ) smoke detector program ( knocking on every door and making sure they got them ) ,  more mandated training then some  specialty companies could keep,up,with , annual CPR, Blood Bourne pathogen, work place violence  , sexual harassment , diversity training . Emt training , quarterly tests on said training , annual haz mat training ( 3 days) . 8-10 bs calls a shift .

Made it hard to finish a cigar at one sit .

Ok - we will call it 90-10 if it makes you feel better.  lol

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm on scale-down. Hopefully retired soon to spend my time in Florida with you and Goose!

Had lunch with him and Mrs goose yesterday .

Thanks to, them for picking up, the check !

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Ok - we will call it 90-10 if it makes you feel better.  lol

I’d say day shifts were closer to 20-80 , nights ,70 -30 ( little training no housework , lawn mowing ,ladder washing ,floor waxing at night etc  .) 

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ha, thanks for the invite!

Lucky we made it, he sent me a PM here, and I’m just not on here very much anymore and didn’t see it for 8 days, plus I don’t always open PMs .

Next time we can FaceTime  , I’m having lunch in Buffalo Friday if you wish .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Lucky we made it, he sent me a PM here, and I’m just not on here very much anymore and didn’t see it for 8 days, plus I don’t always open PMs .

Next time we can FaceTime  , I’m having lunch in Buffalo Friday if you wish .

Where's lunch going to be ?