Contribution to the NY Venison Donation Coalition.

Since licenses just went on sale I figured I would remind everyone that you can donate to the Venison Donation Coalition when you buy your license. NY State just collects the money and it passes right to this worth wild non- for profit organization. This is how the local processors get paid to process the donated deer and the meat is turned over to soup kitchens, food pantries and such. 

I checked and you can even do it online if you buy your license that way. If I you already bought it online our QDMA branch will be doing a "drive" this year on go fund me again but you can also go back online and at the bottom of the page you will see the logo there and it is super easy.  If you are buying at a licensing agent and they ask, think about contributing., If they don't ask, ask them about it. It is there. Imagine if all the license purchasers just rounded their purchase up to the nearest $5 or $10 increment. SO if you purchase of the license is $61, how about making it the $65? 

NOTICE::: This money DOES NOT GO TO NY STATE. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...