Anyone else getting pumped for the archery opener with all these preseason game camera photos being posted

rob-c

Been some really nice bucks posted all ready, and I am getting the itch. Wife and I did a bunch of work on the lease this last weekend and I hung one camera. Other 3 will be going out this coming weekend as will 4 ladder stands ,looking forward to seeing what we get for photos as this is our second year on it . 

I’m starting to get the itch for sure!

Was just texting my buddy about having to go pick up the rough cut lumber to build the new blind on my field. Neighbor is cutting and bailing the field today and will have it disced and ready for seed by the weekend.

Other buddy is coming up next week to help me do a little trail clearing and move some stands around. Slowly but surely getting prepared.

Oct 1st can’t come soon enough!!!

Haven’t been to land in a couple months, my cameras, I’m not sure where I put them anyways, haven’t shot bow since idk June ?, haven’t bought license .

Once we get deep into Sept. and nights start to cool ,  pool is closed and boat put away , I’ll switch to hunting mode . Plus there’s to much meat still in freezer .

23 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

I am pumped for sure!  I had a little time last night to shoot the bow and I did surprisingly well!  I cannot wait for the opener!  Ill be out scouting a few spots this weekend also! 

Chis last night was academy night , ya should have texted me 

• Like 1

Finally fixed some of my issues with shooting.  Feeling much better in my form and follow through.  Doing a seminar at Suffolk Archers this weekend for the bow hunters Rendezvous.  I will be doing the calling section again.  Getting pumped! 

• Like 2