Traditional coach/instruction btw NYC and Del County

left field

21 minutes ago, left field said:

This looks like it might be best. I've seen the signs along the 17 for a few years now.

@Bionic Do you have personal experience with them?

Yes, I do, I get my taxidermy done upstairs, plus had bought my Mission Hype compound from them. Nick from B&B is very attentive to details, and he set the bow up for me, and even took the time to show me proper form/technique to shoot well.  He did this in the backyard of the shop. He offered to help anytime.  I had a couple minor issues with it over the year, they took care of me.  Nick, and Dom are great people. I then bought a Mission MXB400 crossbow from them this past October, with the Mission crank, etc....again, Nick took a lot of time with me to ensure I was SAFE, and you could see he truly cared.  I wear the fake arm remember, and he was coming up with backup ideas for me to safely manually draw the crossbow as well.  He is safety first, and he made me feel appreciated.  Definitely recommend them! Also, Bob from Upstairs is top shelf in my book too...

42 minutes ago, left field said:

@Bionic Thanks for the recommendation.

Talked to Nick and and all set. Nice guy on the phone and will get up or down to him soon.

Awesome! Not a problem, they have always been great to me, so I wanted to recommend them.  Hope you have the same experience.

Met with Nick today.

First off, cool shop and the taxidermy ... wow. First time I've seen an elephant mount.

Happy to hear that I'm further along than I thought I was. Nick had a few tips and we dialed in a point weight and spine. The rest is going to be more shooting, where I have been lax. He also suggested going to Proline for the times I'm in the city. I may head there this weekend.

Thanks, @Bionic

• Like 1

8 hours ago, left field said:

Met with Nick today.

First off, cool shop and the taxidermy ... wow. First time I've seen an elephant mount.

Happy to hear that I'm further along than I thought I was. Nick had a few tips and we dialed in a point weight and spine. The rest is going to be more shooting, where I have been lax. He also suggested going to Proline for the times I'm in the city. I may head there this weekend.

Thanks, @Bionic

Hope it was worth your time.  

I love seeing the big grizzlies there!