Suggestions on building an raised archery blind

Otto

I am gathering materials to build a wood blind that I can use during archery, but also during the gun and muzzle-loader season.  I've already ordered the "elevators" to secure the floor deck to the 4x4 posts, and I also decided on 12' in height.

It will be mostly for 1 person, maybe 2 at times, so I am planning on a 6'x6' floor deck, using 12' long 2x4 material with little waste.  At least 7' high on one side and 8' or so high on the other.  That should create enough pitch to let snow fall off naturally as well as enough height inside for drawing my bow.  I will build in in pieces so it can be assembled in the field.

I do need some suggestions on how the windows should layout, both in size and location.    Looking at the raised blinds available commercially, they all have longer vertical windows for the archery blinds, and wider horizontal windows for gun blinds.  The archery/gun blinds have a combination of both.   

Any suggestions would help, I've looked over many of the blinds posted here and elsewhere, and have gotten a lot of good ideas.    Thanks,