2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

This will be first year since 2014 without DirectTV Sunday Ticket, so I need to go to bars to watch Chiefs when not on local/national TV. Who is going to give me their username and password, so i can watch on phone while hunting and/or doing other things?

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This will be first year since 2014 without DirectTV Sunday Ticket, so I need to go to bars to watch Chiefs when not on local/national TV. Who is going to give me their username and password, so i can watch on phone while hunting and/or doing other things?

same here. with youth football i'll be busy a lot of sundays and it's just not worth the price anymore.

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

same here. with youth football i'll be busy a lot of sundays and it's just not worth the price anymore.

It wasn't the price for me. I'd gladly still pay, i loved it. But besides sunday ticket, directtv sucked. it was slow and lost signal in bad weather, etc. so we switched to fios. fios has mlb exta innings package so thats the same as directtv for me, but i'm gonna miss football. luckily chiefs should have 6-8 out of 16 games on tv for me at home. The other weeks i'll have to go to a bar like old times.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

2 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Wow no mention from Biz about the Chiefs picking up the Bills premier RB! 

Premier? he won't even get 15 touches a game. When McCoy was in his primer, the dead sea was only sick!

RB's are a dime a dozen. Damien Williams looked great for chiefs when we lost hunt. Fat Mike Anderson was pulled off the streets to play great for the Rams.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It wasn't the price for me. I'd gladly still pay, i loved it. But besides sunday ticket, directtv sucked. it was slow and lost signal in bad weather, etc. so we switched to fios. fios has mlb exta innings package so thats the same as directtv for me, but i'm gonna miss football. luckily chiefs should have 6-8 out of 16 games on tv for me at home. The other weeks i'll have to go to a bar like old times.

this is all BBB (Before Baby Biz) better get a cable upgrade for next season so you can watch from home and change diapers!   Get BB some Chiefs gear too!  

• Like 1

Premier? he won't even get 15 touches a game. When McCoy was in his primer, the dead sea was only sick!
RB's are a dime a dozen. Damien Williams looked great for chiefs when we lost hunt. Fat Mike Anderson was pulled off the streets to play great for the Rams.

Ha ha ha just said premier to rile you up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

this is all BBB (Before Baby Biz) better get a cable upgrade for next season so you can watch from home and change diapers!   Get BB some Chiefs gear too!  

Daughter will be 9 months by the 2020 season, she can hang for 3 hours at a bar. Luckily, chiefs get a lot of national TV games. I need someone's login for this year when hunting sundays 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The neighborhood bar is still the “family room” of many homes in Ireland. Biz must be a little Irish, no?

English
Austrian
Polish

Not Italian whatsoever
Not Irish whatsoever

Jewish last name, but I’m catholic

That’s third down for sure

Xavier in Brooklyn is a football program that developed over the last 10 years since the football players all also played rugby. They ran rugby style plays 97% of the game. When it was 3rd and over 8 they would roll out the running back outside with the the ball and quick kick. Flipped field position often. They also have no problem going for it on the right side of the field on 4th and -3.

• Like 1

Xavier in Brooklyn is a football program that developed over the last 10 years since the football players all also played rugby. They ran rugby style plays 97% of the game. When it was 3rd and over 8 they would roll out the running back outside with the the ball and quick kick. Flipped field position often. They also have no problem going for it on the right side of the field on 4th and -3.

But can they beat Erasmus?