2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Classic average day for McCoy........80 yards not worth his paycheck. 
Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

81 yards on 10 carries and 1 catch for 12 yards, so 93 yards on 11 touches. $3M backup RB. What more do you want? Phenomenal performance considering he couldn’t have learned playbook much in 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 yards on 10 carries and 1 catch for 12 yards, so 93 yards on 11 touches. $3M backup RB. What more do you want? Phenomenal performance considering he couldn’t have learned playbook much in 5 days

Click.....and next week he'll have 7 touches for 1 total yard. Was a stud in his prime....and those years weren't with the Bills.
The kid who replaced him had 9 touches I believe for 98 total yards......at only 975,000.

Click.....and next week he'll have 7 touches for 1 total yard. Was a stud in his prime....and those years weren't with the Bills.
The kid who replaced him had 9 touches I believe for 98 total yards......at only 975,000.

We don’t need him, but I can gaurantee he plays Harder this year than ever for the Bills. Just like Watkins and Ragland

New York states only team walked out of jersey with a narrow victory. Don’t worry jersey we will be back next Sunday to service your other team!

Do they go back to buffalo for 4-5 days or just stay in NJ?

Not a cowboys fan one bit but I do like Dak. I told [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]weeks ago he will have a mvp type year this year as long as Jerry doesn’t pay him till the end of year. After game 1 he is proven me correct again..

He’s going to pay him this week it sounds like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He didn’t play hard for the Bills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No. He said he pretended to, but was saving himself for Andy Reid and a real QB.

Edit - Nevermind. Thought you meant Watkins