2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

30 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I know, but geez. Bills have what looks like a future franchise player in Allen, I just don't want to see that screwed up because he takes to many chances.

Either he begins to read and deliver the ball quicker, or he will be benched/cut down the road or get killed running the ball. Even if he improves, he will be considered an ok player, not a franchise player. The record looks good now, but I still see a 7-9 team.

Either he begins to read and deliver the ball quicker, or he will be benched/cut down the road or get killed running the ball. Even if he improves, he will be considered an ok player, not a franchise player. The record looks good now, but I still see a 7-9 team.

You think they go 3-8 the rest of the way? They play fins twice, jets, redskins, Broncos, Steelers. That’s 9 wins right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Allen is a 2nd year player, he has continued to improve, out o line has been beat up. So hopefully the bye week let's all the starters heal up so they can all play togeher.you have to remember morse was out most of preseason as the play together they will improve ,a team is made by its o line, buffalo addressed that for the 1st time since the early 90s.  With a 4 and 1 start their odds are like 72% to make playoffs, we lost to new england missing our best running back and had o line injury, thankfully we have some depth there something they havent had in years.. will be interesting to see how they look coming off the bye. I truly believe had Singletary been playing 1st Patriots game they could be 5 and 0

15 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I think someone just scored on KC again .. wow biz that D is weak. 

My jets finally got in the win column. 

Yup, Spagnoulo sucks. But Jets are far worse. We are currently 3 seed.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

5 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I was just happy to get a W . My pick for superbowl was Dallas /NE . NE looks unreal but who knows with Dallas.  San Fran looks legit and don't count new Orleans out when drew breese comes back.

New England has played nobody, remember that. Fins, Skins, Jets, Steelers, Giants. 5 of the worst teams in NFL. The game against buffalo they didn't score a TD and should have lost if not for a blocked punt TD. After the Pats beat Jets they will be 7-0 and then their schedule gets tougher. I see them losing 3 games. But 13-3 is plenty for the 1 seed. 

Prescott will never win a SB. Saints, Hawks, Packers, 49ers, Eagles, etc. all look better than dallas to me. Cowboys are like the dodgers- nice run 30 years ago and no rings since.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Believe me I don't like NE but they beat everyone to date including buffalo who looks good . Many thought buffalo should have won against them  but then again the jets should have beat buffalo in week 1 if they didnt have a kicker who blows . 

The big question is does Cam start once he is healthy!!!

10 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Believe me I don't like NE but they beat everyone to date including buffalo who looks good . Many thought buffalo should have won against them  but then again the jets should have beat buffalo in week 1 if they didnt have a kicker who blows . 

No, Kyle Allen is better!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sbuff said:

QB1.

image.png.d30483b49cb6d1f19a13220d979bb85a.png

• Haha 1

Just now, sodfather said:

Carolina is done with Cam. Tennessee is done with Mariota and This time next year Cleveland will be done with Baker . 

Famous Jameis Winston and Mariota are part of very Busty 2015 draft.

Winston 1

Mariota 2

Kevin White 7

Ereck Flowers 9

etc. etc.

I've been a Panthers fan since day one. My take is Cam is not the same player he once was. Always respected his physical style of play. But always disliked his arrogance and moodiness. He had one great season in 2015, and has gone downhill steadily since. And lost a SB they should have won! He has never been, or ever will be the pocket QB he needs to be, to prolong his career in the NFL.

Use Cam for trade bait. Some teams will surely bite! The Panthers will get much more towards their future, by dealing him than keeping him.

Kyle Allen may not be the future franchise QB for Carolina, but he's doing a better job than Cam can right now.

• Like 2