2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

They'll get in by virtue of their weak ass schedule if nothing else.  As long as they don't have the chiefs or pats round 1 they got a shot to win a game too.  I still like the direction the organization is headed in general.  I want to get 100% behind Allen so badly, but he's turning the ball over twice almost every game.  If the defense allows more than 21 points in a game it's a loss.

29 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

They'll get in by virtue of their weak ass schedule if nothing else.  As long as they don't have the chiefs or pats round 1 they got a shot to win a game too.  I still like the direction the organization is headed in general.  I want to get 100% behind Allen so badly, but he's turning the ball over twice almost every game.  If the defense allows more than 21 points in a game it's a loss.

Hard to watch Allen hold the ball too long before either throwing or getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage. He panics quickly. Not good for an NFL QB. There are other weaknesses on the team, but in his 2nd year, he should be playing better than this.

Talib blows and is a punk. I was happy my jets kept Adams, just don't think he'll  be around long after stating he wants to go home to Texas . He reminds me of johnathon vilma when they drafted him out of Miami. 

I thought for sure Bell was going someplace .

Monster win for chiefs over Vikings without 6 starters again. If Mahomes comes back healthy, we can beat anyone. The defense has gotten better each week and Damien Williams appears to be healthy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the Bills plain ole sucked yesterday.  Great offensive play calling once again doh 

Don’t worry. If playoffs started today it would be the matchup we have all been waiting for:

Bills vs Chiefs wildcard weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the NFL is wide open. Nobody looks unbeatable.

NFC: 49ers haven't played anyone (.349 strength of schedule). Packers just got blown out by a bad Chargers team and nearly lost to Matt Moore. Saints just lost to a heinous Falcons team. Seahawks look solid, but they also could have easily lost to browns, bucs, and falcons in close games. Vikings lost to Matt Moore!

AFC: Patriots havent played anyone (.366 strength of schedule) and when they did (Ravens) they lost. Ravens look solid, but two years in a row they can't beat the Chiefs. Texans look good but got Ravens, Colts, Pats in the next 3 games so we will see. Colts just lost the Fins and their kicker (Vinitieri) has cost them 3-4 games already. Chiefs have 4 losses, but same as last year where they never lose a game by more than 7pts- their D can't get off the field on 3rd downs late in games. Bills- same comment as Pats, insanely weak strength of schedule and lose everytime they play someone decent.

• 2 weeks later...