2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

I'll take the Bills record right now and I'm really liking it. They may not be the caliber team they were for a certain "era", but I still say, this is the best the Bills have looked in a decade or more as a TEAM.

I'm shocked that every Bills game has been televised in my area, I'm saturated with those Jersey teams fans, and the cheating Pats and their fans. This is NY! Televise the only NY team!

As long as Buffalo plays right, not like that horrible performance against the Browns, I think the only teams that will beat them should be the Pats and the ravens. Should win against the Steelers, Cowboys, and the Jets.

I do not see them as a SB team, but I can see second round of the Playoffs If they keep their $$$$ together.

Was also very happy with the Saints Game today.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DirtTime said:

I'll take the Bills record right now and I'm really liking it. They may not be the caliber team they were for a certain "era", but I still say, this is the best the Bills have looked in a decade or more as a TEAM.

I'm shocked that every Bills game has been televised in my area, I'm saturated with those Jersey teams fans, and the cheating Pats and their fans. This is NY! Televise the only NY team!

As long as Buffalo plays right, not like that horrible performance against the Browns, I think the only teams that will beat them should be the Pats and the ravens. Should win against the Steelers, Cowboys, and the Jets.

I do not see them as a SB team, but I can see second round of the Playoffs If they keep their $$$$ together.

Was also very happy with the Saints Game today.

I do not think they are gonna beat steelers in pittsburgh....  That steelers defense is a beast and our offense is not exactly potent....... And the jets and cowboys will not be easy........ 

39 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

I do not think they are gonna beat steelers in pittsburgh....  That steelers defense is a beast and our offense is not exactly potent....... And the jets and cowboys will not be easy........ 

I would have agreed a couple weeks ago but theyve turned into a circus. Barely squeaked by the Bengals

16 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

Chiefs may run table and get number 2 and bye...  Ravens are gonna lose a couple games , especially if they lose tonight......

I don't know about that. But sunday is a big one vs raiders. if we win, we are essentially up 3 games because of tiebreaker sweep with only 4 to go. We do hold tiebreaker over Ravens, but Texans hold it over us.

3 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

Raiders are not a threat yet.  No way they beat KC in KC. I have seen stranger things but that would be a shocker..

The Jets loss was shocking. Otherwise they were on their way to a 10 win season.

I hope Tyreek can get healthy. we need him

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld