2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Raiders and bills are nice stories. Bills probably only need 1 more win to get last wc but lets not forget that they were last place teams playing brutally easy schedules this year...  I am ecstatic what the bills have done but I do not expect them to win a playoff game. Raiders need 10 wins to make playoffs cause of there tiebreaker situation....  Not happening....  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It would be an easy win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me remind you Biz, that last year the lowely Bills beat your precious Chiefs. The Bills have grown a bit and have some solid receivers this year. You're right, it will be an easy win, for the BILLS!

• Like 1

Let me remind you Biz, that last year the lowely Bills beat your precious Chiefs. The Bills have grown a bit and have some solid receivers this year. You're right, it will be an easy win, for the BILLS!

We weren’t very good that year. Lost to jets and giants too. I’m talking about right now. Bills can’t beat a .500 team let alone a SB contender

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:20 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We weren’t very good that year. Lost to jets and giants too. I’m talking about right now. Bills can’t beat a .500 team let alone a SB contender

The Chiefs weren't very good last year? Man, you like to talk, go back and read what you posted last season. KC isn't Super Bowl caliber this year either! Now your talking like your buddy Stormy, you got it all figured out. Time will tell, like I always say.

The Chiefs weren't very good last year? Man, you like to talk, go back and read what you posted last season. KC isn't Super Bowl caliber this year either! Now your talking like your buddy Stormy, you got it all figured out. Time will tell, like I always say.  

It wasn’t last year that they played. Bills have never faced Mahomes. It was when Alex Smith was there and we lost to all 3 NY teams.

Chiefs were SB contenders last year and this year as well. Look at our resume. Wins over Ravens and Vikings (with Matt Moore).

On 11/26/2019 at 7:40 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It wasn’t last year that they played. Bills have never faced Mahomes. It was when Alex Smith was there and we lost to all 3 NY teams.

Chiefs were SB contenders last year and this year as well. Look at our resume. Wins over Ravens and Vikings (with Matt Moore).

Yep, ya gotta love Google. I typed in for 2018 and if fed me the 2017 season. I apologize.

• Like 1

I enjoyed watching the game out here in WNY with some fellow rednecks.  I like the cheesy Josh Allen commercials. 

Also wife's cousin was hunting out back and his buddy shot at a doe (missed), but at least I got to come and do a blood check.  Some real headgear running around out here in Chataqua county!  I kind of winced when they both said they were shooting 6.5 after what WNY said lately....

Edited by UpStateRedNeck

So, the Bills rode on into Texas. First time playing on Thanksgiving since what? 1994? Didn't start off well, but, the Bills owned Dallas on this day.

I am a harsh critic on my team, like many others, but the Bills are looking better and better.

The Bills really should be 10-2. That Cleveland game was a fluke.

• Like 2

Cautiously enthusiastic...! The Ravens game should be a reality check for the Bills. First team they've played in ~2 months that has a winning record.... Fun to watch Allen scrambling, but that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Sorry Bills fans, I'm just not ready to go "all-in" as a fan again. Too many memorable heart-breakers over the years.

Edited by nyslowhand

7 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

Cautiously enthusiastic...! The Ravens game should be a reality check for the Bills. First team they've played in ~2 months that has a winning record.... Fun to watch Allen scrambling, but that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Sorry Bills fans, I'm just not ready to go "all-in" as a fan again. Too many memorable heart-breakers over the years.

Agree, I’m always cautiously optimistic, but I’m full go with this team this year. Allen may only be in his sophomore year, but he’s got swagger that I haven’t seen since the early Kelly years. And more importantly, the arm and legs to back it up. I can see him playing smarter with each game too. He’ll have some dud games that will leave me scratching my head, but his trajectory is definitely upward. The line gave him plenty of time yesterday, Singletary is a force, and oh that defense!

Cmon and jump in slowhand, the water’s fine!

• Like 3

Sorry, just not ready to dive in the deep end, yet! Just too many decades as a heart-broken fan before the Kelly glory days. Optimistically, they should make the playoffs as a WC. Hoping they make it past the 1st round, but lets be realistic & enjoy the ride as far as it takes us.

Oh yeah, fun to watch Singletary, Beasley and the defense carry the T-day game. Mentioned before that it makes the hair on my neck stand up when Allen does his open field scrambles. Too many DBs thirsty for blood. Rather see him throw the ball away, lose a down than to lose 1/2 a season or more with an injury.

Just think how good they'll  be next year? Opps wrong thread, not about passing a so-so buck!??! Do need to add a younger version of Gore and a Gronk-esque receiver. Then I might consider the shallow end of the pool! :drinks:

Edited by nyslowhand