2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

The Bills are the Pats best win, after that its a pretty good drop off. Brady IS NOT playing until hes 45 I dont care what he sets his thermostat at or how much avocado ice cream he eats

Unless Gronk and the best WR since Jerry Rice (AB) return soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the fact is they never lose 2 in a row. Smart money is on NE but to early to see if the majority go that route. The still had better stats than Texans yesterday. Just couldn’t put in the end zone 

Pats don’t lose at home in December......until this Sunday!

• Like 2

I find it disgusting that ANY team would play to lose, to gain a better draft pick the next year!! Every team should try to win every game they play, regardless of what their win loss record is!!! Any team found to be doing otherwise, should be sanctioned and fined millions!!!

On 12/4/2019 at 2:06 PM, grampy said:

My Panthers fired Head Coach Ron Rivera. Mixed feelings about that.

He was the best coach in franchise history. Also the Panthers current problems go much deeper than the head coach. 

He’s a good coach and I was shocked with the news. Rivera will get another job soon and Panthers will probably go the next 2 years with this QB and work out of the draft probably. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 2:07 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Eli has a career reg season record of 116-116, so sunday will make him over or under .500

Eli will still be a .500 QB on Sunday. I hear what your saying but they don't play until Monday night. Lol

Being a Cowboy fan , I need the Giants to win. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Rivera to the Browns,
Book it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Rivera to the Giants I’m guessing 

He's a great coach.Was a great player too. He would be a huge step up for a few teams. I think wherever he ends up he will be a winner.

Too much BS going on in Carolina since Tepper took over. They really needed to get rid of Newton last year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Unfortunately not happening- Giants are too pigheaded to accept that this numbnut Schumer ain’t the right guy

But doesn’t the GM or Another coach on the staff have a past history with Rivera when Carolina went to the Super Bowl