2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

That Bills defense can hang with anybody in the league.  1 busted coverage from holding them to under 20, with 40 minutes of possession time, and Ravens had damn good field position too 

But you need to score to win. 49ers had number 1 ranked defense and gave up 40 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

He wasn't hit late....he was still inbounds. Don't believe Tony Romo's bullshit.

He was definitely inbounds, Romo was saying he had no where to go but out and therefore shouldnt be hit. The uncalled PI would have been challenged if Bill had one but those are very rarely overturned. The out of bounds play was ridiculous that ref must be color blind. Its fun to see the Pats get screwed for once lol

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28255391/the-race-afc-2-seed-alive-barnwell-next-2019-nfl-playoffs-involved
Interesting read for Bills fan. If Allen wasn't so bad (and just average), you'd have to think Bills would be a serious SB contender. I wonder if they draft a QB in the spring?

Lol that’s ridiculous and if you were our GM we’d have Mayfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Lol that’s ridiculous and if you were our GM we’d have Mayfield

you wouldn't trade Allen for Mayfield right now? I think with Mayfield, the Bills are the 1 or 2 seed right now because they would have beaten Pats and Browns.

15 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The worst thing about yesterday’s bad officiating is we were denied the potential of 12 more months of Biz whining about the Chiefs not getting the ball in OT

We would have won the coin flip yesterday.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld