2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I wouldnt trade Barkley for Mayfield

WOW. But it's all irrelvant, because both of us would have drafted Mahomes or Deshaun Watson rather than trading the pick away in 2017 like McDermott did.

this isn't college football, so it doesn't matter how you look. That said I think the Bills played well against the best team in the league. It's not a win, and Allan reminded us that he's a sophomore QB and needs more help in his receiving core, but they held their own and i think continued to gain respect in the league. Pittsburgh should be a great game. 

19 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Allen is a project, coming along nicely. Thats according to every draft expert at the time. He misses deep balls at an alarming rate though. If he hit two or even one of them its an entirely different game. Same thing happened against the Browns. Yesterday was our worst O line game in a long time

the one time I think I've missed JP Losman lol. That guy couldn't through a 5 yard out, but could drop dime deep balls all day.

37 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Tyrod too, zero touch. Couldnt hit a screen to save his life

yep. I'm real hopeful with Allen. Very few QBs are pro bowlers in their second year and even those who have started hot regressed some. He's got the overall feel for the game down and the touch on the deep ball will come. A healthy line and a clear #1 receiver and we're rolling.

11 minutes ago, Belo said:

yep. I'm real hopeful with Allen. Very few QBs are pro bowlers in their second year and even those who have started hot regressed some. He's got the overall feel for the game down and the touch on the deep ball will come. A healthy line and a clear #1 receiver and we're rolling.

The line was a disaster Sunday he was running for his life

18 minutes ago, Belo said:

wonder what the record is most career starts without ever throwing for 267 yards or more in a game. in such a passing league, it seem impossible that he has gone 25 straight to start his career

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Youre such a hater lol, hes WINNING. Passing league eh?

image.thumb.png.b7615b82ccf76c8f682f2525400bf979.png

I'm not a hater, but you gotta throw to win. 262yds for Brady. Allen has thrown for 262 or more 1 out of 25 games. never in our lives will a super bowl end with only 16pts scored again. what did Brady throw for against the chiefs to get to super bowl? 500?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm not a hater, but you gotta throw to win. 262yds for Brady. Allen has thrown for 262 or more 1 out of 25 games. never in our lives will a super bowl end with only 16pts scored again. what did Brady throw for against the chiefs to get to super bowl? 500?

I guess we need a new QB

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I guess we need a new QB

Quite a few of the draft experts last year said Buffalo picked the wrong Josh. Maybe we could get Rosen in here for his third team in three years, lol.

I'm happy with Allen's progress so far. Like you and/or others said, he needs a stout line and some professional receivers. The trajectory is up!

• Like 1

Just now, Steuben Jerry said:

Quite a few of the draft experts last year said Buffalo picked the wrong Josh. Maybe we could get Rosen in here for his third team in three years, lol.

I'm happy with Allen's progress so far. Like you and/or others said, he needs a stout line and some professional receivers. The trajectory is up!

I think Rosen is going to be like Alex Smith, lost in a whirlwind of incompetence for a few years and then becomes a decent QB in the right system

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think Rosen is going to be like Alex Smith, lost in a whirlwind of incompetence for a few years and then becomes a decent QB in the right system

A 94-66 career record and 6 seasons with a QB Rating over 90 all while playing with a separated shoulder? Rosen could stay injury-free and not sniff any of those stats. I doubt Rosen is employed by an NFL team in a few years

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

I do feel bad for the guy. First round draft pick behind the worst OL, then dumped in his first year to the Dolphins who have the worst OL. And if I remember last year, the rumor mill for ditching him started around week 10 or so. That's got to get in his head.

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

A 94-66 career record and 6 seasons with a QB Rating over 90 all while playing with a separated shoulder? Rosen could stay injury-free and not sniff any of those stats. I doubt Rosen is employed by an NFL team in a few years

Yes. Alex Smith was absolute garbage for seven years. I dont know if anyone will ever be that patient with a QB again though, its not the norm

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Yes. Alex Smith was absolute garbage for seven years. I dont know if anyone will ever be that patient with a QB again though, its not the norm

He just needed the right coach. The best QB/offensive minded coach in NFL History. Andy Reid our savior. From 2-14 to back to back to back to back AFC west champs!

And you're on crack if you think Rosen is an NFL starter 7 years from now. He'll be a middle school teacher by then

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He just needed the right coach. The best QB/offensive minded coach in NFL History. Andy Reid our savior. From 2-14 to back to back to back to back AFC west champs!

And you're on crack if you think Rosen is an NFL starter 7 years from now. He'll be a middle school teacher by then

We will revisit then. And he was damned good in 2011 and 2012 before your other overrated coach decided Kaep was better