2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Tough environment to play in tonight. Allen and offence will be shaky again tonight. In a close one...Steelers 19 Bills 9.

Stop it. Who’s playing offense for Steelers tonight? How can they score 19?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That's a solid win! Still hate our offensive play calling though. I feel good about next weekend, LFG!

I don’t think they have recovered yet after that Ravens beat down. Last night was ugly win but a win . Steelers have a good D so it was nice to see us put up 17 against a strong Defense. Not sure who we will face come first round but I wouldn’t be upset if it was Baltimore. From what I hear our D would love another crack at Lamar especially now after playing against him not to long ago. 

• Like 2

I don’t think they have recovered yet after that Ravens beat down. Last night was ugly win but a win . Steelers have a good D so it was nice to see us put up 17 against a strong Defense. Not sure who we will face come first round but I wouldn’t be upset if it was Baltimore. From what I hear our D would love another crack at Lamar especially now after playing against him not to long ago. 

Ravens will have a bye in first round. So it would be divisional round (not wildcard round)

If the Cowboys play like they did yesterday , they will win the division on Sunday in Philadelphia. The Cowboys have been inconsistent since week 3. I’m pretty sure it will be televised on Fox at 4:25. It also happens to be my wife’s birthday on Sunday. Hope the Cowboys don’t piss me off on her day. 

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Week 16:

3 good games Saturday night

Chiefs/Bears Sunday night unless they switch to eagles/cowboys?

Packers/Vikings Monday night

Eagles cowgirls game can’t be flexed. 12 day notice has to be given. So we are safe from having the girls on prime time .

• Like 2

Good to see the Bills doing good again. Hope they make a good run in the playoffs.

Though I've never been even a fan, after visiting some members out in Buffalo, and spending a couple days out there this past summer. I kinda adopted them as my AFC team! And they are the only real NY team.

My Panthers are just a mess!.......

• Like 3