2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

4dcf58793589face1b8689e55e5dd1be.jpg&key=f3ae698134f2272c735b0d7fbd54c849cd913cef4daf3f86c1fe072159128bd9Memories!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]
E9F08877-FE2A-4B95-9A68-32FC42B9A397.thumb.jpeg.fc01b9256653545f7b336381930a1392.jpeg

I have way more pics of me In Bills sweatshirts. I sat many a games at the 50yd line in heated seats at the Ralph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Let me guess during the Super Bowl years ? 

My great uncle (grandfather’s brother) from depew had season Tix for 40+ years. I went mostly as a kid so 1990-2000. He went to all 4 Super Bowls. I didn’t go to any

• Like 1

Okay, just so we're clear the Bills knew Allen had been criticized for accuracy issues even before the draft. But their offensive line isn't helping the poor kid very much. Next year hoping the Bills re-enforce that OL and possibly Allen would have time to make better passes!??! JMO, hate seeing him have to scramble &/or sacked so much. :scare:

I don't think the Bills or their mafia fan-base have any thing to be ashamed of with this year's showing!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nyslowhand said:

Okay, just so we're clear the Bills knew Allen had been criticized for accuracy issues even before the draft. But their offensive line isn't helping the poor kid very much. Next year hoping the Bills re-enforce that OL and possibly Allen would have time to make better passes!??! JMO, hate seeing him have to scramble &/or sacked so much. :scare:

I don't think the Bills or their mafia fan-base have any thing to be ashamed of with this year's showing!

Not only is he scrabbling for his life his #1 WR is a guy named John Brown. 

Give Allen a better O line and I think the kid will be a darn good QB in the coming years. He has some accuracy issues now, but he is certainly a scrappy player. He'll work it out.

Bills have come a long way this year. Their fans should be happy with the direction this team is going. They aren't dead yet! And will be even better next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone really expect to beat the Patriots? Thought so 

Yes. Bills lost the first game to Pats because of a blocked punt TD. I expected them to win tonight. They didn’t play their normal stellar defense. Otherwise they would have won

Yes. Bills lost the first game to Pats because of a blocked punt TD. I expected them to win tonight. They didn’t play their normal stellar defense. Otherwise they would have won

Agreed. Defense lost them that game. As much as Allen was off today the defense was worse. The missed tackles alone killed them.

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Did anyone really expect to beat the Patriots? Thought so 

I did not.....  We barely beat the steelers with there midget duck calling 4th st walk on qback missing there 2 best receivers and it took 6 gift turnovers to do so.... If they had ben they would have blew our doors off. The pats are begging to be beat and we still couldn't.  Allen is way to inaccurate.  Hopefully he gets better with the mechanics and we gear up for 2021.....  yea I said 2021 cause next year we will miss the playoffs due to much harder schedule and the fact that you know dam well the Pats are gonna load that frigging team up for one last run.  BILLS are not READY but at least we get to watch one playoff game. Hopefully it is texans cause chiefs would destroy us............ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Team Hoyt said:

Typical Josh Allen. Why dont teams blitz him every play. Send pressure he literally has no sense what to do.

Exactly, besides turning the ball over less he hasn't in my opinion progressed at anything else now in yr 2. You can I guess try a build a better line for him but the one he has now is pretty solid. To me it all comes down to accuracy issues you really can't fix at this point. He missed alot of passes last night and all season. Teams don't worry about his down field passing game as they rarely connect on them. He doesn't even have a 300yrd passing game yet, anybody ever think why? It's hard not to throw a 300 yrd game these days. He over throws deep ball by like 10yrs. By all means I'm a bills fan and want to see them do well and will happily eat my words but I don't think I will.