2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

2 hours ago, Zag said:

Exactly, besides turning the ball over less he hasn't in my opinion progressed at anything else now in yr 2. You can I guess try a build a better line for him but the one he has now is pretty solid. To me it all comes down to accuracy issues you really can't fix at this point. He missed alot of passes last night and all season. Teams don't worry about his down field passing game as they rarely connect on them. He doesn't even have a 300yrd passing game yet, anybody ever think why? It's hard not to throw a 300 yrd game these days. He over throws deep ball by like 10yrs. By all means I'm a bills fan and want to see them do well and will happily eat my words but I don't think I

I'll be honest I'm not a Bill's fan. Always been a cowboys fan. I support the Bill's just because they are local, and hope they do well just for the fan base. Who doesn't like Bill's mafia lol. But as soon as they drafted him I saw this all happening. I watch and keep up on college football religiously. I knew it was a typical Bill's QB. Nothing to get excited about. 

Just for the record - Criticize Josh Allen all you like, but just look at how his other 2018 QB draft classmates have done so far! Okay, so Lamar Jackson is the exception no one saw coming! Would you rather had the Bills draft Rosen, Darnold or, Mayfield if they had the opportunity? JMO, he's a work-in-progress player, still.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I also think this year's conference playoff games will  be even better than the over-hyped SB. Jackson vs Mahomes and Rodgers vs Brees, get any better than that!!?!!

Mahomes vs Allen in afc champ game would be epic! The forum would break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

You making the trip out so we can throw ya into a table 

Chiefs AT Bills? This will be EPIC

I see a GTG coming [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]

Yea, ideally it’s September before hunting season. I’ll fly right into buffalo airport in my Kelce Jersey