2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Wow my phins just helped out your Chiefs big time BIZ. First time since 2008 we beat them in New England.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It’s awesome baby, thank you! The matchups are set. If titans and bills win, the bills would head to arrowhead on the 12th and break the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Who is throwing Bills viewing parties? I throw chiefs playoff viewing parties at my house every year. All my jets and giants fans friend come since they have no team alive ever

No big Bills parties Saturday?

First round? Please. We are Bills fans, wake us up for Super Bowl sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Potential first playoff win since 1995. Go big or go home. I popped champagne when chiefs beat Texans a few years ago to break the streak

On 1/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No big Bills parties Saturday?

We'll have our usual assortment of friends and neighbors over on Saturday.  The wife is filling her car with groceries as we speak.  Expect to see some pictures of grilled BUFFALO wings. 

• Like 1

If you're betting for the Bills, who are +3 over the Texans, a stat from Bleacher report:

"In the last two years, teams favored in the opening round of the NFL playoffs have gone just 3-5 straight-up and 0-8 against the spread, and the only fave to walk away with a win in last January's wild-card slate was a Dallas Cowboys squad that beat the Seattle Seahawks by just two points."

If you're betting for the Bills, who are +3 over the Texans, a stat from Bleacher report:
"In the last two years, teams favored in the opening round of the NFL playoffs have gone just 3-5 straight-up and 0-8 against the spread, and the only fave to walk away with a win in last January's wild-card slate was a Dallas Cowboys squad that beat the Seattle Seahawks by just two points."

Chiefs aren’t even playing and I’m pumped for tomorrow’s game. I’m expecting 2 great games. Plus they are both AFC matchups, so I can scout for next week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Does the Bills playoff drought streak end today? It’s been 24 years

Technically the drought ended in ‘17, but everyone considered that a fluke. It has been 24 years since they won one. That ends today to keep the Bills/Chiefs matchup hopes alive. Go Bills!

Technically the drought ended in ‘17, but everyone considered that a fluke. It has been 24 years since they won one. That ends today to keep the Bills/Chiefs matchup hopes alive. Go Bills!

That’s what I mean. A win. They have lost their 5 playoff games over 24 years.

I’m rooting for Bills and Titans. Titans head to Baltimore and Bills head to KC.

• Like 1