2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Glad to have the Pats out but the way Brady went out means he will be back next year....somewhere...most likely with the Pats again-Dynasty continues even with a loss?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so. If Gordon and Antonio Brown didn’t screw up, the Pats are probably winning the SB this Year

9 hours ago, Merlot said:

Need a dominate qb to win in the clutch. Allen is not there. Acted like a confused rookie near the end of game....taking sacks instead of throwing the ball out of play, hail mary passes...idiot... Unfortunately, he may never be very good if this crap keeps happening.. 

He’s 22 years old and his first ever playoff game. He went to Wyoming college that never played in a big game. He played hard and made a couple of mistakes but i was happy the way he played, ya can’t hate the way he played or how he blamed the loss on himself. He’s a leader and will do great things in the future, give it time. What were you doing at 22 years old ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

980 years!!!!!

LOL.....too much multitasking and doing construction estimates all afternoon; had to check I didn't put 2300 for labor on a job!

If I was really harsh I would have added the Sabres and a Stanley Cup in that same time frame. :rofl:

• Like 1

I think so. If Gordon and Antonio Brown didn’t screw up, the Pats are probably winning the SB this Year

You pin your teams hopes on either of those two and you get what you deserve. Gordon has done nothing in the league since 2013. That’s an eternity. He was unnoticeable on the Seahawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You pin your teams hopes on either of those two and you get what you deserve. Gordon has done nothing in the league since 2013. That’s an eternity. He was unnoticeable on the Seahawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True but Antonio Brown is the greatest all time thru 6 seasons. He’d look great in the chiefs offense next year

Great season for the Bills.....  should have could have won...  That being said if Fuller plays that is a different game...  Took hopkins a half to figure out how to get open being triple teamed. Keep building and do not expect much next year....  gonna be a harder schedule and I guarantee there gonna give Brady everything he needs next year for the last shot at a superbowl.......

It would make sense. Hopefully it’s not during hunting season tho

Or it is during the season and we can organize some sort of massive HNY morning hunt followed up with a GTG to celebrate a successful morning.

• Like 4

the range of emotions i went though on saturday. borderline dangerous for my mental and physical health. tough way to end a season where we outplayed all the "experts" predictions. We could have easily put that one away, and the bs blindside block call is not the reason we lost, but it sure was a shitty call for OT in the playoffs.

Love what we're building around Josh. Some more experience and another/better target to throw too and I think we can run the AFC East for years to come. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Belo said:

the range of emotions i went though on saturday. borderline dangerous for my mental and physical health. tough way to end a season where we outplayed all the "experts" predictions. We could have easily put that one away, and the bs blindside block call is not the reason we lost, but it sure was a shitty call for OT in the playoffs.

Love what we're building around Josh. Some more experience and another/better target to throw too and I think we can run the AFC East for years to come. 

A few guys on espn radio this morning, suggested Allen is the next Marc Sanchez (i.e., not a franchise QB).

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

A few guys on espn radio this morning, suggested Allen is the next Marc Sanchez (i.e., not a franchise QB).

it's possible. But he's sure as shit better than anyone we've had since Kelly. I also don't think he has a talented offense. Their defense is great for sure, but if John Brown is your #1 and Cole Beasley your #2... and Singletary is solid, but he's no Curtis Martin.

Drew Brees and Tom Brady lost last week too, so those teams should probably move on...

25 minutes ago, Belo said:

it's possible. But he's sure as shit better than anyone we've had since Kelly. I also don't think he has a talented offense. Their defense is great for sure, but if John Brown is your #1 and Cole Beasley your #2... and Singletary is solid, but he's no Curtis Martin.

Drew Brees and Tom Brady lost last week too, so those teams should probably move on...

I'm not saying I agree with the Sanchez comment. I was just relaying what I heard. The earlier you get postseason experience the better IMO. Lamar stunk in playoffs last year, and now look at him. Mahomes got his experience too. I think this playoff experience is huge for Allen

Since 2004 the only AFC QB's to play in the SB are Brady/Peyton/Big Ben, with the exception of that one fluke Flacco year. Finally this year, we get a change of scenery. A young QB (Mahomes, Lamar, Watson) or Tannehill will be in the SB

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm not saying I agree with the Sanchez comment. I was just relaying what I heard. The earlier you get postseason experience the better IMO. Lamar stunk in playoffs last year, and now look at him. Mahomes got his experience too. I think this playoff experience is huge for Allen

i think it's a fair possibility but dont think its true. very different styles, attitude and upbringings USC vs Wyoming. I dont think he's the next Manning or Farve. But with the right talent it's possible. 

Lamar won MVP easily. The playoffs don’t count towards the regular season voting

Yeah I know just kinda noting the way he's dominated in the playoffs. I'm rooting for your Chiefs today would rather see them against Tennessee rather than another Tenn/ Houston matchup.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’ve watched more football this year then all others combined lol. Happy for the Bills and their  fans, but my nephew in Nashville is naturally a Titan fan, years ago his nextdoor neighbor was one of their QBs. He gave him a players pass, so he parked ,tailgated and sat with the players families.

Hes building a Lake house and offered it up to my wife and I ( I’m a passionate water skier ,he’s buying a new ski boat too ) and said my daughter and BF can use it when the Bills play there next year as well, as they’re going to that game. 

So I’m fast becoming a Titan fan !