2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

4 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Someone should check on Biz’s well being. I don’t know if his heart can handle this game. Momma Biz needs him healthy for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either that or shes in labor due to his screaming and pacing back and forth!crazy game

• Like 1

F!!!!!! Top DL Chris Jones isn’t playing today for chiefs. Wtf. He didn’t play last time when we lost to Texans. Rex Ryan said he was most important player today.

Who was more key...this dude or Kelce?!?
Get Kelce healthy quick!

• Like 1

Who was more key...this dude or Kelce?!?
Get Kelce healthy quick!

Kelce always plays big in playoffs. Hill never does. But hopefully Jones can play next Sunday. He will help against Henry’s 53 carries

Biz texted us game over goodnight at the end of the first quarter . He has been on an emotional roller coaster tonight ...

Imagine watching the game next to me? Even my cats stayed upstairs covering their ears

Biz got to work on the D they gave up a lot of points . I didnt think Tennessee had a chance the last two games,  but man they look legit...

Actually they didn’t. 17pts on several short fields. Special teams gave up 14pts. The blocked punt and fumbled punt inside 5yd line.

Last time we lost to titans 35-32 in a wacky game. Titans returned a fumble TD and chiefs fumbled a FG try and had a FG blocked. Henry ran all over us and he probably will again. But we hasn’t lost since that game. Should be a great one.

Never to good for that group. Sick kid and sick parents kept me sidelined this year but missed being there . 

Sorry to hear that man. I hate when I just want to bust some balls and then have to put my foot in my mouth. Hoping for a healthy rebound!!!

I thought I heard Henry was leading rusher in NFL this year , not sure how i missed that stat . He's a freaking steam roller..

And crazy that titans tried to trade him. They wanted to use Dion Lewis as the starter. When we lost to titans in playoffs a few years ago. Henry wore us out. But never got a chance till now