2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Biz played kick returner/ special teams  as a kid.  Cmon [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]  post up that video 

RB/WR, Safety, KR, PR, Kicker, and Punter. I don’t know how to post videos anymore here, but I think the video you are referring to is a reverse. I was playing WR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think the Dolphins take Tua at 5, Im not thrilled about having that guy in the division

The smart thing to do is for the Giants to take Tua at 4th...then trading him to the Dolphins for 5th and 26th or at the very least the 18th and 26th and a 3rd rounder.

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This one could be a week thanks to OBJ!

I hope so. Though I would rather see the NFL suspend OBJ for his sexual assault on a police officer. I know when I ride metro north daily there is a sign that says assault on a conductor is  7 years in jail. OBJ deserves 7 years in prison 

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I hope so. Though I would rather see the NFL suspend OBJ for his sexual assault on a police officer. I know when I ride metro north daily there is a sign that says assault on a conductor is  7 years in jail. OBJ deserves 7 years in prison 

Thats why I dont even high five G-Man at the GTGs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i think the Packers are the worst of the 4 teams and will make for a lopsided SB

I don’t disagree ...however I am a Rodgers fan so that’s more of a rooting interest than a prediction ....and the food options for SB sunday are much better out of Green Bay(anything cheese) vs San Fran (Rice-a-roniI?!?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1