2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

39 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

hahaha I know I am pessimistic but it literally happens to a team that looks like they are guaranteed to make playoffs and they lose there last 5 or 6 games..........

Me too. That would be a total Bills-ian thing too. I remember a bunch of years ago at the last game of the season the Bills faced Pitt and if they won, they'd be in the playoffs. Pittsburgh was already in and played their scrubs. You guessed it, Buffalo choked and missed the post season.

This year I drank the Kool-Aid. Go Bills!

2 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Me too. That would be a total Bills-ian thing too. I remember a bunch of years ago at the last game of the season the Bills faced Pitt and if they won, they'd be in the playoffs. Pittsburgh was already in and played their scrubs. You guessed it, Buffalo choked and missed the post season.

That was the game Willie Parker burst onto the scene

12 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Yea we won like 7 in a row and steelers rested everyone and they spanked us...........  That was also james harrisons coming out party............

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

Yea we won like 7 in a row and steelers rested everyone and they spanked us...........  That was also james harrisons coming out party............

Oldest daughter was going to UB at the time. Wife and I went to watch it with her and her friends at her place and were going to go out somewhere for eats and drinks to celebrate. Instead we went to Mcdonalds...

But realistically, do you think Bills will beat Steelers and Pats? Just beating the Pats would be a season's high point for the Bills. Finger's crossed, they should win against the Jets. Giving them a 10-6 season, which for a rebuilding team is respectable. Then I'll drink some more Bill's Kool-Aid and look forward to next year.

But realistically, do you think Bills will beat Steelers and Pats? Just beating the Pats would be a season's high point for the Bills. Finger's crossed, they should win against the Jets. Giving them a 10-6 season, which for a rebuilding team is respectable. Then I'll drink some more Bill's Kool-Aid and look forward to next year.

I think we will beat the Steelers. The Pats game line will be very interesting, I'd put us at +4.5

12 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills must beat Steelers and whoever their 3rd string QB is and injured JuJu. And why can’t they beat the Pats? They would have last time if not for a blocked punt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause that game is in foxboro and for division...  Hate to break it to you but we are NOT winning that game. Belichik will have something in store for us.... On to pittsburgh Steelers defense is ridiculous.... They get to the qback with out blitzing and have best secondary in football. And it is in pittsburgh on sun night with a crazed crowd and as much as I think Allen is gonna be the shit this game has disaster written all over it and JUJU has not played in weeks....  We have to win game with our defense...  Hope I am wrong but I think you are totally overrating this team.

Cause that game is in foxboro and for division...  Hate to break it to you but we are NOT winning that game. Belichik will have something in store for us.... On to pittsburgh Steelers defense is ridiculous.... They get to the qback with out blitzing and have best secondary in football. And it is in pittsburgh on sun night with a crazed crowd and as much as I think Allen is gonna be the shit this game has disaster written all over it and JUJU has not played in weeks....  We have to win game with our defense...  Hope I am wrong but I think you are totally overrating this team.

I think Steelers and Patriots are also overrated since their records/rankings are products of an easy schedule.

• Like 1

WOW..... We may beat steelers but only cause they are playing a 4th string qback...  If Ben was playing they would mop the floor with us. My opinion is that we are not there yet and are not gonna beat Pats in foxboro with division on line.  Pats defense just to good and our offense pretty much stinks....  I was wrong about cowboys game and hope I am wrong again.......

Ugggg I had gotten free tickets to that game. I remember everyone walking out after the game going yup that’s the bills for ya. Like no one was shocked or sad just another day in the life of a bills fan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Ugggg I had gotten free tickets to that game. I remember everyone walking out after the game going yup that’s the bills for ya. Like no one was shocked or sad just another day in the life of a bills fan.

I just looked that game up. A Mike Mularkey coached team. Just before the Dick Jauron dark ages.

Chiefs game is pointless today unless pats somehow lose to bengals. But fun fact- broncos rookie QB played at Missouri at arrowhead stadium and also used to bang Gracie Hunt (daughter of chiefs owner)

With the exception of the Browns, the Bills have won the games they should have, and rightfully lost to the teams that should have beaten us.

The only game the Bills were fully taken out of was the Eagles game.

We may have lost to the Ravens, but it sure wasn't the blow out everyone predicted. Buffalo was never out of that game. It was theirs to win or loose, and the stupid penalties in the final minutes were the game changer.

I have no clue what will happen later tonight, but for some reason, I strongly feel the Bills will win, and I think they could do it against Mighty Ben if he was healthy. You call say our record is solely due to a weak schedule, I just don't fully agree with that. They are maturing, and getting better each week. Playing the 'Cheaters' ( I think that's what I'll call the pats from now on ) twice a season you are all but set to have at least two losses.

I would never see a win over the Cheaters next week, but unless the moral takes a huge dump. I think a clean sweep of the Jersey teams will take place in the final week against the Jersey Jets.

• Like 1