2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

47 minutes ago, Belo said:

and he knows how to cheat!

He does cheat, but he also looks at "unwritten rules" like the ineligible receiver plays against Baltimore and says screw that we are doing this. As soon as the new touchback rules started he immediately began kicking to the 1 yard line to make sure theres a return and its almost always well short of the 25. Now everyone does that. He's brilliant

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/10/7526841/the-patriots-trick-play-that-got-john-harbaugh-mad-ravens

• Like 1

Let’s go Bills! Get the chiefs the 2 seed and a bye!!! Andy dominates after a bye so we’d be a near shoe in for afc champ Game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived in Hingham, MA this morning for some holiday merriment with the in-laws. Looks like the mafia made their way and made their presence felt on a statue in town.
664960f8bda9b66b7d1953f64b7d1031.jpg

• Like 2

I'm mixed for today's game, I would love the Bills to win, but the Cheaters are tough to beat. Bills need to play solid football, and step it up a notch. Keep the penalties low, don't give up the ball, and get pressure on Brady.

Get Singletary, Brown, and Beasley in the game quick. Hoping Gore gets a little more ball time today as well.

I hope the offensive coaches make smart calls, and don't try to have a shoot out between Allen and Brady.

If the Bills get down by more then 10, I think that's the game. In the first meeting, the Cheaters didn't win by much, and the Bills "D" didn't get walked all over.

I said before, the Bills beat themselves against the Ravens. Seriously stupid penalties in the last 2 minutes hurt us. It was the Bills game to loose, and they did. Classic!

I will say this, if the Bills and the Chiefs meet in the Play Offs, I'm PM'ing Biz my number so we can text smack to each other the whole game LOL.

• Like 1

Arrived in Hingham, MA this morning for some holiday merriment with the in-laws. Looks like the mafia made their way and made their presence felt on a statue in town.
664960f8bda9b66b7d1953f64b7d1031.jpg&key=cadb72c554298668f64773ef1923d9ead4f174dbc5dd875a45fb540893ebf81e

I’m in Dedham, heading to Faneuil Hall later. Meetup at the Green Dragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zag said:

Omg, Allen is probably the least accurate of any qb to play in the NFL EVER, just let the kid run free, he will never beat teams with his arm but has a chance with his legs.

Seeing for the first time in decades, with the exception of tonight's game, I have gotten to watch every game. I have seen dropped passes that were right on the money. Allen's young, but getting better. To put the whole thing on him is crazy.

47 minutes ago, Zag said:

Omg, Allen is probably the least accurate of any qb to play in the NFL EVER, just let the kid run free, he will never beat teams with his arm but has a chance with his legs.

He has one of the strongest arms in the league, has some control issues but he’s green and getting better ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sodfather said:

He has one of the strongest arms in the league, has some control issues but he’s green and getting better ...

By all means I'm a bills fan. Yes he's got the strongest arm but my 11 yr old can throw more accurate passes 20yrs plus. Allen can't hit water throwing out of a boat over 20yrds. Anyways go bills!!

6 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Dude.....................

:)

Sorry Larry, he's not that good, his arm mechanics are pretty good but his foot work is absolutely terrible. They have to let him run, he's never gonna be an efficient pocket passer. Go bills