2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Do the Fins still have Rosen?

Left Handed QB's scare me. They just don't win. Isn't Dez Bryant the last lefty to a throw a TD in nfl? he hasn't played since 2018?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

2 hours ago, Tughill Tamer said:

Yeah they still have Rosen, maybe Tua is the next Steve young you never know

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

True. The NFL hasn't had a lefty QB Kellen Moore retired in 2017

• Like 1

For anyone who wants to read up on the draft Kiper and Mcshay are great but focus on who they like. Dane Brugler who writes for the Athletic does the same but also gives specifics on guys who teams are tied to. You can do a free trail and get something like 5 or 10 articles for free.

Also if we could get 10 or 12 guys or gals is there any interest in a NY hunting forum fantasy football league?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corydd7 said:

For anyone who wants to read up on the draft Kiper and Mcshay are great but focus on who they like. Dane Brugler who writes for the Athletic does the same but also gives specifics on guys who teams are tied to. You can do a free trail and get something like 5 or 10 articles for free.

Also if we could get 10 or 12 guys or gals is there any interest in a NY hunting forum fantasy football league?

I'd be down for a $$$ league.

Yeah me to I can't do a free league I will lose interest. Whoever finishes last has to wear TF's bunny suit to the next forum meeting. 

Same. Maybe we can [mention]phade [/mention] involved? We all throw in $ and winner gets a cell cam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That would be great! August is a long way away but I think we can set this up pretty easy. We could do half the prize money to QDMA of the winners choice, the other half a trail cam. If there is enough interest, I will commish unless somebody else wants to. 

That would be great! August is a long way away but I think we can set this up pretty easy. We could do half the prize money to QDMA of the winners choice, the other half a trail cam. If there is enough interest, I will commish unless somebody else wants to. 

We’ll have to stay 6’ apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, corydd7 said:

We had one before.  Ran for like 2 years.  Couldn't get enough guys to participate.  I forgot who started it.

13 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He got a 13 on the wonderlic, not great!

On wed it was 20 years since Tom Brady was drafted. On ESPN they played Mel Kipers eval of Brady. Pretty neat.  Brady sent out a message " I still remember" lol

I said months ago I don't think he throws a pass again. I don't know why.  Maybe because it just doesn't seem right.

On wed it was 20 years since Tom Brady was drafted. On ESPN they played Mel Kipers eval of Brady. Pretty neat.  Brady sent out a message " I still remember" lol
I said months ago I don't think he throws a pass again. I don't know why.  Maybe because it just doesn't seem right.

Well for one thing the world ended the second he signed with Tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro