Biz-R-OWorld

2019 NFL Thread

Recommended Posts

Pic was taken near the players entrance to last night's game in Carolina. This is Cam Newton?

Must be the New Era 2019 sideline hat. He should probably focus more on the actual playing part of his game.

Good grief, first man buns, now granny's shawls.

x8ZMAu84W9d_N6Is.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Pic was taken near the players entrance to last night's game in Carolina. This is Cam Newton?

Must be the New Era 2019 sideline hat. He should probably focus more on the actual playing part of his game.

Good grief, first man buns, now granny's shawls.

x8ZMAu84W9d_N6Is.jpg

I am embarrassed to admit I'm a Panthers fan. C'mon Man!!!!

Scam Newton needs to go!

When you put that much thought into your wardrobe, not the playbook. And haven't won the last eight games you played in? It's time to move on! 

Your ego got the best of ya Cam.......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buffalo starts 2-0! They beat a couple of crappy teams, but on the road and 2 wins beats anything less.

Tied with the Pats at 2-0 and the Bengals next for the home opener.

Stout defense and Josh is coming along nicely.

C477B158-FE65-457E-820E-3D833CA9D1C2.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Buffalo starts 2-0! They beat a couple of crappy teams, but on the road and 2 wins beats anything less.

Tied with the Pats at 2-0 and the Bengals next for the home opener.

Stout defense and Josh is coming along nicely.

C477B158-FE65-457E-820E-3D833CA9D1C2.jpeg

Even though 2-0, they beat a couple poor teams. I see them finishing 7-9 this year. They are not quite as good as some people think, and Allen is no savior....gonna get killed running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Even though 2-0, they beat a couple poor teams. I see them finishing 7-9 this year. They are not quite as good as some people think, and Allen is no savior....gonna get killed running. 

Bengals will give them a test, and then the Patriots are up. We’ll see who they really are over the next two weeks. Allen is no savior, but he is a fairly good second year QB.

Edited by Steuben Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Bengals will give them a test, and then the Patriots are up. We’ll see who they really are over the next two weeks. Allen is no savior, but he is a fairly good second year QB.

3rd win should be a given, still developing the o line...

  • Like 1

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patty Magic Mahomes with another big game.

They just said through 19 regular season starts Mahomes has 115qb rating, 57TD’s and over 6000 Yards. Nobody in history close. Dan Marino had 107rating.

Including playoffs he is 16-5. All 5 losses within 7pts and they scored 40, 51, 28, 31, and 31pts in those losses. Crazy. If he had a defense he’d 21-0


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 3:52 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

5918c51367c3873b7c9c3f247b6e91ca.jpg QB1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is that dude for REAL  ??   If he parked  on my street and started walking up  to my house, I'd SHOOT him before he got halfway up the driveway....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McCoy back to his stellar form....11 carries for 23 yards and 3 receptions for 0!


Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk




No running game today. Damien Williams didn’t do anything either. If McCoy doesn’t play another game for us it doesn’t hurt us. Only $3M


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

McCoy back to his stellar form....11 carries for 23 yards and 3 receptions for 0!


Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
 

Ya and someone on here said he will be way better and a Chief than he ever was as a Bill 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Merlot said:

Even though 2-0, they beat a couple poor teams. I see them finishing 7-9 this year. They are not quite as good as some people think, and Allen is no savior....gonna get killed running. 

Every running QB starts out in the league running for their life. Wilson , Cam even Steve Young back in the day did. Usually around year 3 they develop as a pocket passer. I wouldn’t give up on him yet. He’s getting better with every series and will learn. I do agree with your record of 7-9 with Allen taking a big step of improvement . Our O line still sucks balls . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ya and someone on here said he will be way better and a Chief than he ever was as a Bill 


No. I was talking about Watkins


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills 7-9 would be a major disappointment. They are 2-0 now and still got games against Bengals, Dolphins twice, Jets, Titans, Redskins, Broncos, Browns, Steelers. That’s 9 more winnable games. Ravens and Eagles potentially winnable too and a split with Pats wouldn’t be surprising. They should be in playoff contention


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills 7-9 would be a major disappointment. They are 2-0 now and still got games against Bengals, Dolphins twice, Jets, Titans, Redskins, Broncos, Browns, Steelers. That’s 9 more winnable games. Ravens and Eagles potentially winnable too and a split with Pats wouldn’t be surprising. They should be in playoff contention

I kind of have my doubts since they haven't played any serious teams yet. Only time will tell but I bet they choke  when it comes to real competition.

 I am not a big fan but am thinking one team to watch out for this year is the La Rams...they are playing some tough football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steve D said:

I kind of have my doubts since they haven't played any serious teams yet. Only time will tell but I bet they choke  when it comes to real competition.

 I am not a big fan but am thinking one team to watch out for this year is the La Rams...they are playing some tough football.

They were also in the super bowl last year, so no surprise there.


"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

They were also in the super bowl last year, so no surprise there.

True..but I think they may be ready to hand Brady his retirement papers this year if it gets that far. I really hope it doesn't because I don't watch the Super Bowl if New England is involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve D said:

True..but I think they may be ready to hand Brady his retirement papers this year if it gets that far. I really hope it doesn't because I don't watch the Super Bowl if New England is involved.

Hopefully Chiefs make it. Last year Chiefs/Rams was an epic 54-51 game


"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bye Bye Big Ben! out for the season.


"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sodfather said:

Every running QB starts out in the league running for their life. Wilson , Cam even Steve Young back in the day did. Usually around year 3 they develop as a pocket passer. I wouldn’t give up on him yet. He’s getting better with every series and will learn. I do agree with your record of 7-9 with Allen taking a big step of improvement . Our O line still sucks balls . 

I hope you're correct on the development around 3rd year....it's not getting rid of the ball passing within 2 seconds of the snap that concerns me.  O -line may look better if Allen dishes the ball more quickly. Hopefully that will come with time and experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.