2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

10 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bills won all their “must win” early games, things get real now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Allen with a huge mistake almost cost them the game.

Defense played crazy good holding Bengals to only 78 yards in the first half. Cincinnati was #2 in the NFL in passing yardage I think they said..

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Defense played crazy good holding Bengals to only 78 yards in the first half. Cincinnati was #2 in the NFL in passing yardage I think they said..

I've gotta say, I expected the Bills to lose yesterday when I saw Cincy attempting their own comeback. Old Bills would have folded. These Bills may not currently be Super Bowl contenders, but they sure aren't the losing Bills of old either.

3-0 is 3-0 and I can't think of a better way to set up the Patriots showdown. Hoping for a decent showing against Brady and company this Sunday and holding out a sliver of hope for a win and a 4-0 record to close out the first quarter of the season.

Any given Sunday!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bills won all their “must win” early games, things get real now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah you can only play who your schedule provides for you, but a combined 1-8 (and the giants really should have lost) is nothing to be too cocky about. Still, this is good momentum for a young team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

# 2 thought 2 games lol. That Bengals offense is not a top 15 team

How about those Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefs! Nice comeback by Lamar Jackson, but not enough. Yesterday's win could be the tiebreaker difference between a bye or not in the playoffs.

Showtime Mahomes looking like the favorite for MVP again, what a performance with Hill, Fisher, and Williams out.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe beat 2 of 3 vs Hawks Ravens and Niners to sit at 3-4?

Jets are a shoe-in for 0-6 start. They got Eagles, Pats, Cowboys, Pats.

I think Pats will be 8-0, but then they got @ Ravens, @ Eagles, vs Cowboys, @Texans then vs Chiefs in 5 straight games. I don't think they go undefeated.

They could have had one yesterday. Kitchens and Baker taking a beating today on the talk shows

• Like 1