Once upon a time in Hollywood

turkeyfeathers

Anybody see it ?    Wife and I saw it last night . Only 3rd movie we've seen without daughter since her birth 17 years ago.   On the 50th anniversary of the Manson murders. Both thought excellent movie. Quentin Taratino directed and always seem to like his movies. The ranch looked spot on from documentary video that was on TV this whole week. Includes Leonardo Dicaprio and Brad Pitt who'll both be nominated for Oscars I think. Al Pacino,Burt Reynolds, luke perry, Tim Roth,Kurt Russell and Margot Robbie ( plays Sharon Tate) has best legs ever

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Anybody see it ?    Wife and I saw it last night . Only 3rd movie we've seen without daughter since her birth 17 years ago.   On the 50th anniversary of the Manson murders. Both thought excellent movie. Quentin Taratino directed and always seem to like his movies. The ranch looked spot on from documentary video that was on TV this whole week. Includes Leonardo Dicaprio and Brad Pitt who'll both be nominated for Oscars I think. Al Pacino,Burt Reynolds, luke perry, Tim Roth,Kurt Russell and Margot Robbie ( plays Sharon Tate) has best legs ever

8:00 pm at the Regal Transit/Wherle ?  Wife and I were there last night.   That was the second time she saw it.  She thought I would like it and I did.  I was never too fond of hippies or karate dudes and it was nice to see them each handled nicely by Pitt and Dicaprio.    My favorite part was the Bruce Lee scene.   I would say it is my new favorite Tarantino movie.    

3 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

8:00 pm at the Regal Transit/Wherle ?  Wife and I were there last night.   That was the second time she saw it.  She thought I would like it and I did.  I was never too fond of hippies or karate dudes and it was nice to see them each handled nicely by Pitt and Dicaprio.    My favorite part was the Bruce Lee scene.   I would say it is my new favorite Tarantino movie.    

6:30 Flixx.  I’m watching suicide squad with Margot Robbie now. The Bruce Lee scene was fantastic! As was ending with Manson cronies in house.  I laughed at things gruesome. Brad Pitt on lsd was hysterical    Hateful 8- pulp fiction- reservoir dogs - inglorious bastards - kill bills - natural born killers - from dusk til dawn all epic favorites 

• Like 1