Wood splitter incident. DON'T OPEN IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE GORE.

Skillet

Hoping she's feeling better soon, glad it wasn't worse but wish it hadn't happened at all.

My ex gf used to always think ł was being mean when ł would remind her to pay attention while helping with such things around camp.

Safety first, these things happen in the blink of an eye.

Ya she's tough.

Ironically, this is the same finger she cut off 10 years ago with hedge trimmers.

Not much slows this chick down.

Cue the final destination music. Except this time it's for fingers and not people. Also I think your wife may be tougher than most here on the forum myself included. Look at those two pictures and she seems more cranky she's being inconvenienced by the hospital trip than any pain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh damn buddy, I'm just seeing this and can't even imagine the agony she was in! Prayers for a fast and painless recovery!

Your trophy wife may blow up into a nice "non-typical"  with that kind of injury to the left side so keep an eye on the right side of her rack next year,lol!

Sorry for the twisted humor bud, but you know me.... missing a few original parts of my own!:cheese:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Boy did this thread hit a nerve. In the 1980's my Mom lost the end of her middle finger in an almost identical accident. Her index finger was also broken, but they were able to save it.

She had placed a piece on the wood splitter and removed her hand. The piece moved and she tried to correct it, meantime Dad had started the ram......

I hope your wife didn't experience too much pain. I have been told finger amputations  produce serious pain.

5 hours ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

Boy did this thread hit a nerve. In the 1980's my Mom lost the end of her middle finger in an almost identical accident. Her index finger was also broken, but they were able to save it.

She had placed a piece on the wood splitter and removed her hand. The piece moved and she tried to correct it, meantime Dad had started the ram......

I hope your wife didn't experience too much pain. I have been told finger amputations  produce serious pain.

Thanks Bigfoot. That's crazy how similar it is. Unfortunately, she is in a ton of pain. The Dr said it will get worse before it gets better. Because of the nerves or something like that.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

• Sad 1