Baby Biz

BizCT

Best wishes, to a healthy birth. Poor child will live many miles below the blue line . Come north the air is better!!! Also fewer ticks! 

Blue/Red political line? I live about 3 miles from Putnam County (red)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Atta boy!!!! Little girls change lives!!!

True story on that i just had a baby girl in January fun but she stole my heart and gets whatever she wants lol im just not looking forward to the dating days but it could turn out good me and my girls dad get along very well and we hunt together 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Oh and good timing . My first , Mrs . Nomad went into labor Thursday night , but I was in the academy, and Friday was test day, so my Dad took her to the hospital, I went at the end of the day . The second was born Oct 28 th,  messed up rut hunting.. End of Jan works well . 

Definitely good timing i got to hunt the whole season unaffected but this year might be a little harder o well its worth it and plus one day she will beable to go with me

27 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Blue/Red political line? I live about 3 miles from Putnam County (red)

No kid, the blue line is just a shit made up line for us tools close to the ADK Park. Nothing political intended. We need more good people up in the Toga area close to the blue line that hunt and enjoy life. 

Cheers to you and the misses. 

Jsin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bugsNbows said:

Congrats. Best start "banking up" some sleep now. It will soon be in short supply!

48 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Biz doesn't believe in naps , I can't wait to find out what he thinks of them this time next year.

It's true. I only sleep in bed at night with lights off and tv off. I've never dozed off on a couch or in regular clothes.