Baby Biz

BizCT

congrats man. i bet some of those from the famous daughter thread would be elated at this news.

ps

your wife has a nice butt

I would welcome all of those members to rejoin this forum. We miss them. Especially, Ants. He had a lot of posts.

And, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats  to you both. Enjoy every minute . 

Start that 529 college fund as soon as you can, we did and at ages 8 and 6 for my girls there is a good amount saved already. 

Another cool thing  set up an email address so you can send photos ,notes or hey you did this today to it . When she gets old enough tell her it and you can all go back in time and enjoy.

Trust me when they say they grow up fast. Raise them right,treat them right and you'll be fine. 

• Like 2

Congrats  to you both. Enjoy every minute . 
Start that 529 college fund as soon as you can, we did and at ages 8 and 6 for my girls there is a good amount saved already. 
Another cool thing  set up an email address so you can send photos ,notes or hey you did this today to it . When she gets old enough tell her it and you can all go back in time and enjoy.
Trust me when they say they grow up fast. Raise them right,treat them right and you'll be fine. 

Yup, I planned on the 529 as soon as I get the SS #.

The email address is a cool idea!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yup, I planned on the 529 as soon as I get the SS #.

The email address is a cool idea!

I put my kids birthday and Christmas money in it  every year ,along with my “ Holiday Pay “ , since we worked 24/7 and had no Holidays off we got a check for them. Most guys put it toward “ toys “ for themselves, mine went in the 529 . Even when we used it up, I pulled money out of a mutual fund, put in the 529 , pay college by CC ,pull money out of 529 to pay off CC . Deposits of to 10 K a year come off the top of your pay for NYS taxes, so I’d save $800 Xs two,kids per year or $1,600 just by cycling the money through it .

Using the CC for tuition R/B leads to a lot,of,points !

Edited by Nomad

I put my kids birthday and Christmas money in it  every year ,along with my “ Holiday Pay “ , since we worked 24/7 and had no Holidays off we got a check for them. Most guys put it toward “ toys “ for themselves, mine went in the 529 . Even when we used it up, I pulled money out of a mutual fund, put in the 529 , pay college by CC ,pull money out of 529 to pay off CC . Deposits of to 10 K a year come off the top of your pay for NYS taxes, so I’d save $800 Xs two,kids per year or $1,600 just by cycling the money through it .
Using the CC for tuition R/B leads to a lot,of,points !

Awesome. Yea, it’s a no brainer for sure.

We saved our Xmas bonuses from work and tax return and dumped it all into a separate account once we knew we were gonna try, so we got a 4-5 month headstart before we knew she was prego.

• Like 4

Did you try the car seat out in the new truck yet ? Maybe just close your eyes and throw handfuls of cheerios in there to get things started. 

Haha not yet. I was gonna open it, but wife was worried it would get dusty since around for so long lol.

Go for the full Monty and just throw up in the back seat. Nice humid day will bring that smell back no matter what you do to it. I laugh when I think of the poor bastard driving our old otherwise mint condition Subaru Forester that bore the brunt of two kids in car seats wondering what that smell is.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Well heck might just as well pour 4oz of milk from a busted sippy cup between the seats then.   Mmmmm spoiled milk in August.......sweet.

Or, just eat breakfast in a kitchen and not in a car like a human!

Or, just eat breakfast in a kitchen and not in a car like a human!

Just wait....my crew cab looks somewhat normal.....but the backseat of my wife's Murano looks like fill out animal House! Between the Cheerios....Legos....and Coco puffs its a Trainwreck!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Throw in some French fries and lollipops too !!

Wait for the day when someone one cuts you off and your daughter rolls down the window and chucks a French fry at him. Wife was pissed but I smiled...

Edited by sbuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just wait....my crew cab looks somewhat normal.....but the backseat of my wife's Murano looks like fill out animal House! Between the Cheerios....Legos....and Coco puffs its a Trainwreck!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My wife’s CRV looks like that now with no kids

• Like 1

Don’t listen to these animals Biz. I have 2 young daughters and allow very little food and drinks in the truck. No weird smells and a quick vacuum has it looking just as good as the day I bought it. I also think they get an appreciation of keeping things clean and not messing them up.

• Like 1