Baby Biz

BizCT

Can we get a line graph of Biz Posts Per Day (BPPD) before and after child birth?

It’s been lacking. Mostly because I’m not working for a few weeks and that’s where I posted from mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s been lacking. Mostly because I’m not working for a few weeks and that’s where I posted from mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werd.  Enjoy these weeks old son, they are some of the best weeks of your life you will only remember slide show moments of.  Thanks to sleep deprivation.  When you both go back to work the real fun begins 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Werd.  Enjoy these weeks old son, they are some of the best weeks of your life you will only remember slide show moments of.  Thanks to sleep deprivation.  When you both go back to work the real fun begins 

From my experience the best solution to having a baby sleep thru the night is having your wife breastfeed it.  I know many women don't want to breastfeed or do it for a very short period, but if you have those babies guzzle down momma's milk at bed time EVERYONE will be sleeping thru the night.  Plus, the child will be getting the best baby formula ever devised for it.  My .02 cents.

• Like 2

Enjoy these days! 

And take advantage of our current technology... me and my wife are always taking short 5-10 second videos of the baby with our phones.  

I can't tell you the number of time we've sat around and scrolled through the videos to relive those moments.

Baby Plav is just over a year and a half old and its incredible how much shes changed in that short time.