Learn from the best

G-Man

14 minutes ago, Bow sniper said:

Watched it twice last week “ brilliant “

I have his whole series from whitetail visions on VHS

Am am.ordering his 2 DVD set to see what he left out from this  series from. The 90s. Imo he is only one to actually teach and show reason of all the hunting celebrities , bonus hes hunted east coast to west coast public land as well as private. Drurys tried a little with a series but was mostly ad placements and fluff..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, grampy said:

Still among the very best of the "celebrity hunters" of all time. 

They are the only.hunters I follow as they are not add/sponsor driven hunters. It's not look at me its let's  look at this.  He has made several videos recently all self produced and paid for. he sells them through 3 rivers archery.

Bonus they are actually funny!

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

His stories are funny and imagine only being on a property of 250 acres for only 5 hours and have it figured out. I’m on 100 going on 2 years and haven’t figured it out 

I can figure out a new property very quick by walking it. Pressure is about only thing that is hardest to figure out

11 hours ago, G-Man said:

They are the only.hunters I follow as they are not add/sponsor driven hunters. It's not look at me its let's  look at this.  He has made several videos recently all self produced and paid for. he sells them through 3 rivers archery.

Bonus they are actually funny!

You would like Dan Infalt.  Very knowledgeable accessible friendly and willing to help.   And kills big bucks on public.   

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

You would like Dan Infalt.  Very knowledgeable accessible friendly and willing to help.   And kills big bucks on public.   

Maybe I'll stick with the wensel s till the no longer draw breath.. they been doing it for decades and most of what I do management/ stand placement wise is from their early videos

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Maybe I'll stick with the wensel s till the no longer draw breath.. they been doing it for decades and most of what I do management/ stand placement wise is from their early videos

That and most all those booners and huge bucks they've killed, over the decades, have been with traditional archery gear. In many parts of the country, including public land in Pennsylvania.

Their common sense approach to land management, and stand placement is truly amazing. There is no doubt, that because of Berry and Gene, I've killed some bucks I may not have otherwise.

I have his whole series from whitetail visions on VHS

Am am.ordering his 2 DVD set to see what he left out from this  series from. The 90s. Imo he is only one to actually teach and show reason of all the hunting celebrities , bonus hes hunted east coast to west coast public land as well as private. Drurys tried a little with a series but was mostly ad placements and fluff..

Do you have a link to the most recent 2 DVD series? Loving his style in the above posted conversation...no ravaging kill music, no shameless advertising, no super zoom close up and polished trophy shots. Just stories and knowledge shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Do you have a link to the most recent 2 DVD series? Loving his style in the above posted conversation...no ravaging kill music, no shameless advertising, no super zoom close up and polished trophy 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do I just ordered them both myself, and the original bowhunting October whitetails 1 and 2 are available on DVD as well. https://www.3riversarchery.com/search.html?w=Berry+wensel

Not to derail anything, but if you're into intense, ground level public land whitetail hunting with no sponsors, no plugs no BS then you guys should check out "Whitetail Adrenaline" series. You can't watch full episodes but can watch some teasers on YouTube. It's pretty incredible, no ground blinds, sometimes hardly even wearing camouflage, all public land, mostly spot and stalk. They aren't cheap to buy ( $30-50) for a couple of DVDs but it's all self produced, self payed and no sponsorships. There's a reason I own 8-10 of the DVDs now, it really puts into perspective what is needed to kill big deer on public land. I'm not affiliated with them in any fashion, just addicted to their series.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 8/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, chrisw said:

Not to derail anything, but if you're into intense, ground level public land whitetail hunting with no sponsors, no plugs no BS then you guys should check out "Whitetail Adrenaline" series. You can't watch full episodes but can watch some teasers on YouTube. It's pretty incredible, no ground blinds, sometimes hardly even wearing camouflage, all public land, mostly spot and stalk. They aren't cheap to buy ( $30-50) for a couple of DVDs but it's all self produced, self payed and no sponsorships. There's a reason I own 8-10 of the DVDs now, it really puts into perspective what is needed to kill big deer on public land. I'm not affiliated with them in any fashion, just addicted to their series.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Now we're talking!!