Reelin For A Cure 2019

TreeGuy

Fellow members, this year I'll be Capt for a team of ladies in the Reelin for a cure tournament. This is a charity event with this year's benefactor being "hope for 2" which is pregnant women battling cancer. On my team I have a breast cancer survivor and her friends. I'm a bit humbled as I'll be going up against some of the south shores finest, but I'm definitely up for the challenge. I'm hoping to at least get our 6 fish to take the edge off, and then chase the upgrades. My team combined has landed 0 king's in their lifetime so I'm hoping that changes quickly. Regardless, my team " the Reel housewives of Orleans county" and I are all very excited for Friday !

I have started a go fund me to accept donations for hope for 2 on behalf of my team, and I'm hoping if you guys had a few extra bucks laying around you could send it our way. I appreciate it in advance, and know it's going to be put to good use.

It will be a shotgun start at 6am Friday, so keep us in your thoughts and cross your fingers for us !

Here is a link to the GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/reelin039-for-a-cure

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 15

Good luck Andrew  !!   I'll bet you are excited about having a boatload of sex-starved housewives patting you on the butt....Hehehe....
Not as excited as having a dirty old man singing to me while he spanks me.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Bastard! That just means someone now needs to one-up Larry! Always good for a good cause

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Done but Treeguy owes me a refund if he doesn’t land the ladies some quality fish!

• Like 4

Sodfather !! BOOM !!!

He may not have hair but he's got a generous heart! Speaking which when's the next Meetup in the south east region. That was an awesome time! And now I'm engaged. Have to have another one soon. Keep up the donations!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Andrew, you always have a knack for helping people. It's a great gift to have.
That's quite a compliment !

Selfishly though, let's not forget I will be out there fishing..... And seeing the look on anybody's face when they hookup with a mature Chinook, is worth it on top of helping out a great charity. Especially some ladies who haven't ever seen a fish over 1#

• Like 3