Ethan Allen Dining Room Set

Ethan Allen Dining Room Set - Includes table, 2 leaves, heat protector pad, 6 chairs, buffet table, hutch

Beautiful condition. Smoke free home. Includes table and 6 chairs.....new appolstry within the past year. Table has heat protector pad in 4 sections that easily folds for storage. Two removable leaves....when taken out the table is a circle shape. Buffet table has top drawer for storage and bottom double door storage. It extends open for more serving area. Hutch has storage drawer and side cabinets on bottom, shelves and side cabinets on the top. 725.00 or best offer

f3f7ee36c127ef05653be0cdf9924fba.jpg99eb525c9c56b8cfb56ff4ee87d6a2e7.jpge2dbd243f0f3b8a7fefe073d941955b5.jpg359f0ce49b881c52425f05288003dc88.jpgd9a49242b6dee630d1e68acd3cf47db5.jpge45b99621ed9d8d7f25f834c76436583.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
What’d this be new, $5000-$10,000 I would think.  (And closer to $10,000)

It’s very tough to sell used furniture. You can buy a $3K couch bring it home and try to sell it the next day and be lucky to get $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s very tough to sell used furniture. You can buy a $3K couch bring it home and try to sell it the next day and be lucky to get $500

Yep. Ive been trying to unload the furniture out of my fathers house for months. I sell a piece here and a piece there, but its a pain in the butt and taking forever.

• Like 2

Beautiful stuff, and nice quality, for not a lot of money. Like Law said, I can't believe you're still trying to sell this????
Hope it finds a good home for the holidays.
Man o man, what a deal for somebody!
I can't believe this hasn't sold................
The other problem is dining rooms are becoming a distant thought especially in new homes with an open concept so I am guessing that limits your market.
The only reason we are getting rid of this set is because we are set to begin a huge remodel and addition in the next few weeks and this dining room will be repurposed as a 1/2 mud room/laundry room on one side and a Bulter pantry on the other. No real need for the dining room set anymore.

2 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

The other problem is dining rooms are becoming a distant thought especially in new homes with an open concept so I am guessing that limits your market.
The only reason we are getting rid of this set is because we are set to begin a huge remodel and addition in the next few weeks and this dining room will be repurposed as a 1/2 mud room/laundry room on one side and a Bulter pantry on the other. No real need for the dining room set anymore.

I got the pic's. Let me ask around a little this weekend. Where are you located?

• Like 1

i know a family business that buys and sells estate stuff. they have a hard time getting rid of furniture like this because of the style. it's too bad because a lot of newer furniture isn't made nearly as well or from the same quality wood as this stuff.  this is furniture that could last through generations of use if cared for.

• Like 2

It's sad but if you got 500 for everything that would be a good deal for you, I buy furniture a lot from estate auctions it's very hard to get any piece over 100. I've bough whole bedroommsets Victorian solid walnut for 300 bucks.. crazy

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, G-Man said:

It's sad but if you got 500 for everything that would be a good deal for you, I buy furniture a lot from estate auctions it's very hard to get any piece over 100. I've bough whole bedroommsets Victorian solid walnut for 300 bucks.. crazy

But they’re not Ethan Allen. 

10 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yep. Ive been trying to unload the furniture out of my fathers house for months. I sell a piece here and a piece there, but its a pain in the butt and taking forever.

People are a pain to deal with. They don't want to pay sh*t for anything on craigslist or facebook. They'd rather buy some new particle board garbage that will turn to dust inside of two years instead of solid wood furniture that, save for its potentially out of date design, will be as functional in 10-20 years as it is today.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

We bought a nice set of barely used post-divorce dining room furniture on craigslist some years back. It's nice in our dining room. It gets used about six times/year. Dining rooms are simply pointless now. If we were not moving soon I would have turned it into a giant office. New house won't even have a dining room for the reason you mentioned. It's just a waste of 200 square feet basically to have one until you're getting into truly large homes.

• Like 1

It’s Ethan Allen.......

So what? It’s outdated.

My wife bought a $5K Ethan Allen couch that we never use. No way she can get $1K for it a few years later. It’s just the way it is.

So what? It’s outdated.

My wife bought a $5K Ethan Allen couch that we never use. No way she can get $1K for it a few years later. It’s just the way it is.

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay .....

• Like 2

We bought a nice set of barely used post-divorce dining room furniture on craigslist some years back. It's nice in our dining room. It gets used about six times/year. Dining rooms are simply pointless now. If we were not moving soon I would have turned it into a giant office. New house won't even have a dining room for the reason you mentioned. It's just a waste of 200 square feet basically to have one until you're getting into truly large homes.
What size house would be considered truly large?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

But they’re not Ethan Allen. 

I've bought 800 dollar victorian tables with leather tops ,way better than Ethan allen for 36 bucks and resold for 500. And 2  Ethan allen end  tables for 20 bucks.for both it's sad