Lefties

2012_taco

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I am left handed with everything. Not only shooting.  Was either my great or great great grandmother had her left hand tied behind her back so she couldnt use it to write. How messed up is that.

My dad sent me on the field with a right handed mit,  I had to take it off to throw the ball ! No wonder I despise the sport of baseball so much.

• Haha 2

I  used to be STRONGLY right handed....

Then I hurt my right wrist  , and being a teenager , I had to  self gratify myself with my left hand...

WHAT a REVELATION  !!    It felt like SOMEBODY ELSE was doing it....How COOL !!!

I am currently ambidextrous...

• Haha 3

Only 10 % of the population is left handed .  I am one of them . 

I work in the trades . I am an industrial mechanic . Funny thing is  with all the electricians and mechanics  in our plant we actually  are around 40% lefties . 5 women in the trades and 3 are lefties.

Something to do with abstract reasoning  skills .

As a kid the penguins use to think they could beat the left handedness out of me . That never took.

HAPPY LEFTY DAYS TO YOU ALL IN YOUR RIGHT MINDS.!!!!!!!

• Like 3

My father and his brother were lefties-dad was forced to be a righty by the nuns. My uncle was the one who taught me how to golf and it was quite convenient at the range (simply and literally mirrored his swing). Sister and daughter are both lefties and as weird as most “wrong” handed people are !!! Love watching them try to cut with scissors!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1