Biz - MIL GoFundMe

BizCT

The hair salon where my mother-in-law worked (until recently) was nice enough to start a GoFundMe page for her. For anyone that would like to help financially, there is no amount too small or unappreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your kind consideration/generosity. I know that my wife's Mom will be forever grateful for any help she's able to get! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/n2wt8-team-jean?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet 

• Like 1

wish they would've set this up with paypal

I don’t know much about this stuff. What is the difference? I know for this fund people can pay buy credit card and select $0 tip to GoFundMe so there’s no fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's just easier and I always a few bucks in the account,no biggie i'm in for a good cause.

Thanks very much. My wife and MIL are very appreciative of the hunting forum support!

Thanks also to TCIII for donating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Some Boomer cars! She's got like a 17 car garage. It's literally a compound over there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yup. Wonder if she has her DEP permit and boat on Cross River rez? lol

• Like 1

I saw my mother in law last night because she slept at my house, so that my wife could take her this morning to a doctor at Columbia in NYC.

They are both blown away by the support of the "Hunting Guys" and can't thank you guys enough. 14 members have donated and I, too, cannot thank you all enough!

• Like 7