Getting Ready??

Doc

So are you guys started with the practice sessions and getting ready for the season? It's not so easy this year with all the stinking bugs banging into my face and whining in my ears, but I have started. I know there are some that never really stop shooting even all summer with the 3-D competitions and such. But I have had a very busy summer season around the property. But August is usually when I get started with my shooting regardless of what is going on.

• Like 2

I have been shooting like crazy this year. Got a new used bow and wanted to get comfortable with it and i am now. I shot a 3 " group at 44 today one broadhead two field points. Look out deer!!

I dare one to come by my stand Oct 1st.

I won't shoot 40 yds,but i could.

Have been shooting alot more with the new house.was only shooting 4-5x last year before season.can grab target in garage,set it in the lawn and shoot a few times a week.its awesome!working on tightening my groups but the first shot is good.

Need to buy a food saver,grinder and a good knife set as i plan on doing my own deer processing now.then ill be ready!!!!

Edited by doebuck1234
  • Like 3