What the heck..

G-Man

So turned on NFL network and was shocked they are having a black college hall of fame game. Talk about segregating yourself. With all the flag kneeling going on. Why would such a thing exist. Many players of color are in the hall of fame and play the sport.

This is just the biggest hypocrisy going..

45 minutes ago, G-Man said:

So turned on NFL network and was shocked they are having a black college hall of fame game. Talk about segregating yourself. With all the flag kneeling going on. Why would such a thing exist. Many players of color are in the hall of fame and play the sport.

This is just the biggest hypocrisy going..

I have to agree. Some of the best players to ever play the game of football, were and are, black men.  But when any group segregates itself, and excludes other groups, based on the color of their skin, isn't that racially biased? 

• Like 1

I will agree to disagree.  HBCU or historically black colleges were developed due to segregation when black students were not admitted to most southern universities.   They have their own conference and apparently hall of fame.  They do not preclude whites from attending, but its not often that happens.  In light of the historical context, I see no reason why HBCUs should not have a hall of fame or hall of fame game.  They don't preclude white people from attending or even playing in the game if eligible.   I think its a misstatement to suggest they exclude anyone - others just choose not to attend.