Rain

Nytracker

Yep that was quite the storm we had , had a tornado watch here in Campbell . Looks like the area of county route 1 over the hill to Addison got hit hard and about 2000 homes/businesses lost power in painted post area. 

Edited by rob-c

19 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Heading west on I-86 toward Campbell last evening around 6:15 we saw this starting to form. Thankfully it didn't develop much further.

Pic was from Painted Post. Might have been near overhead to you, Rob.

IMG_8339.jpg

Yeah we were on pins and needles there for a bit . It was looking pretty ominous for a bit . 

Edited by rob-c

2 hours ago, rob-c said:

Yep that was quite the storm we had , had a tornado watch here in Campbell . Looks like the area of county route 1 over the hill to Addison got hit hard and about 2000 homes/businesses lost power in painted post area. 

Any details on CR 1, Rob...??   Perhaps I should take an alternate route on my way to the legion this afternoon....

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Any details on CR 1, Rob...??   Perhaps I should take an alternate route on my way to the legion this afternoon....

According to the scanner they had multiple trees down as well as high tension wires. I know they started cleaning up last night, if I had to guess I would think they would have it open today . 

8 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Heading west on I-86 toward Campbell last evening around 6:15 we saw this starting to form. Thankfully it didn't develop much further.

Pic was from Painted Post. Might have been near overhead to you, Rob.

IMG_8339.jpg

Yikes! It probably went over my camp!