Fredos father would smack him if he heard the rant says actor from the godfather

Hunter007

MEDIA

‘Godfather’ actor: Cuomo embarrassed himself with Fredo rant

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon

August 18, 2019 | 1:06pm

Gianni Russo (left) and Chris Cuomo
Gianni Russo (left) and Chris CuomoGetty Images; AP

“The Godfather” actor Gianni Russo has a message for CNN anchor Chris Cuomo — fuhgeddaboudit.

Russo, who played Godfather Vito Corleone’s wife-beating son-in-law Carlo Rizzi in the classic mobster flick, says Cuomo made a fool out of himself when he flew off the handle after being called “Fredo,” according to a report.

“I couldn’t understand, because he’s such an intelligent kid, educated and everything else. I heard he’s hurt his career,” the 75-year-old actor told TMZ, adding that Cuomo’s father, the late ex-Gov. Mario Cuomo, “would smack him” if he heard the rant.

• Like 1

That guy is a little to old and educated to be acting like a greedo from the Jersey shore.  :) and I hate when guys  talk crap like that a real tuff guy will either walk away ignore you no  talking crap making a long speech like that   ,  or  they just start swinging.  

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1