Meet Stella

Just picked up our Dusty W Kennel GSP yesterday. We have a 1 year old GSP and when I brought Stella home it was like they were long long friends. Cooper is one of my upland guide dogs and Stella will be doing some smaller hunts by November 

60E7584D-F298-42A4-A7DA-782D8D1B54E7.jpeg

3EA13538-5B32-442D-B97A-E94C347B51D3.jpeg

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Great looking pup!!! Gonna love yelling ... Stella..... Stella....lol 

That’s why she’s going for gundog training, to avoid that. I hear ya though. I’m more concerned that my wife already put on a pink collar and has a pink leash for her but I’m the only one that walks the dogs smh.  At least she named her after my favorite beer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

Great looking pup Steve! Good luck with her! GSP’s were always on my short list to replace my Weimaraner, but honestly I don’t think that I have the time or energy to devote to one right now. But I would gladly puppy sit, if you ever need one! Lol. 

I know what you mean about devoting the time, it’s tough. Fortunately for me, both my dogs will be used for guiding so they’ll be hunting literally everyday right through until April 15th

• Like 1